What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How many old timers is still here?

So I just wanted to check in and see how many of the old old member/player base that started playing here on this server back in the old days when the server was new and still fairly small and unorganized? 

And do any of you remember my old sorry ass? XD
I remember when we had the french troll wave, and we could send them to prison at the hospital.

Well if 1 year is old then hello from me aswell :D

Long time no see Simpan, been playing here since February/March '14.

When I finally joined the cops I did my first patrol as a CSO with yourself and another. We sat in Neochori bay and you let me shoot the speedboat minigun at the prison walls. Good times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aha back in the day when Vertigo and friends would just fly up and down the highway causing hell for the police. They would then pull over and just have a nice chat with you as you watched things blow up around you not giving a care in the world lol. "Sexy sandels" ahahahha

Ranger McFriendly.. The first guy i ever spoke to on this server! Haven't seen you in a long time!
He kindof changed his name to WILDMAN and roleplayed the character for like nearly a year

@Liquid you must have been living under the water...judging by your profile picture,..but nonetheless you were always with us. Yeah, Ranger left as soon as the wildlife feature disappeared, after that I've created my next character "wild man", who is now living & hiding on Altis(because he lost his ghillie suit, but hopes for a comeback, one day, when BE fixes CSAT clothes & If the normal brown ghillie suit will be implemented once again on this server). And soon, with the start of year 2016, I'll create a new character, my 3rd one, which I think will be my last, 3 characters are enough for me.
Ranger... the man who flew his heli 24/7. Im pretty sure everywhere i used to look you was there in a helicopter. 

Aha back in the day when Vertigo and friends would just fly up and down the highway causing hell for the police. They would then pull over and just have a nice chat with you as you watched things blow up around you not giving a care in the world lol. "Sexy sandels" ahahahha
HAHA that was some cool days :D im back to see if it is still as fun as these days but untill now still total chaos :i

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wgIDfoXXo8

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't we get the nickname "hatchback gang" at one point? That was the good ol' simple days!

Back