What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Inventory Access For Whitelisted Gangs

AdamMono

At the core of this suggestion the idea is to give whitelisted gangs the ability to take items out of someone's inventory rather than asking them to drop everything as we are used to.
I understand the current mechanic is implemented to stop the likes of trolls etc, from griefing and robbing without quality roleplay which is where I feel some trust should be placed into members of whitelisted groups since they are whitelisted and therefore have proven themselves to provide High Quality Roleplay.

In short I think it should work something like this:
- The person being robbed must be in zipties this is so that dodgey doctor is still necessary in certain situations and removing the ability to rob someone downed
- Accessing someone's inventory would work similarly to how the police do it, showing session ids etc when items being removed from your inventory
(Optionally) Modifications might have to be done to zipties as this would make them a very valuable items to acquire or even have a new item like cable ties

In general if this was implemented I think we would see less nvl rulebreaks as well as increasing the appeal of whitelisted groups and immersion into the roleplay as dropping items makes no sense in a roleplay scenario.

also if you think joining police is that simple
I have a crazy suggestion, Join the police
I have xd kinda got outplayed there , i had a police char i played actively for like 2 months and yes it is easy.

I have xd kinda got outplayed there , i had a police char i played actively for like 2 months and yes it is easy.
you joined in 2022. Alot has changed since then. but either way

sure remove it from police see how far server will go. as it seems to be gangs want it or want no one can have it

So you think 2 Months of police RP gives you the right to judge the ENTIRETY of the people who do police RP, come on man lets be honest Police is a lot harder then "filling out a google doc form" you know that if you have joined, there's a process like induction and the ODP that's designed to stop people who would maybe abuse the police powers that we have, sure maybe every now and then someone slips through but that's just life mate, sad reality is that a few of the gang "roleplayers" would just abuse the mechanic of being able to pocket wipe anyone who even looks at them the wrong way.

I could guarantee if you took the power of being able to take stuff off of people from police and gave it to whitelisted gangs this server would turn into even more of a frag server for some of you gangsters.

I can see the replies now "POLICE TAGS SO OPINION INVALID"

you joined in 2022. Alot has changed since then. but either way

sure remove it from police see how far server will go. as it seems to be gangs want it or want no one can have it
never said that lol.
My bad it seems people did not read what i posted and nit picked a few points and made it entirely about their own respective groups as expected ...
Also find it extremely amusing people saying 2 months aint enough to experience anything which fair enough argument but what if i threw that back at you about testing crim life yhe matey glass houses. I am suprised a constructive argument i posted made people take offense to it xd.
I will reiterate idc if this suggestion was approved or denied i think its a quality of life feature that imo is kinda whatever if its there or not i am mostly arguing about the fact that regardless of what it is the outcome is always the same thats my main point.
I will do a TLDR to what i posted before: People that complain about gangs this gangs that fail to see that every group whitelisted or not including police is the same imo and do the same shit everyone complains about and most people are being hypocrits when they say this group does that and this group does this etc..
Point being continuasly bashing the same hypocrital views into one section of the community just makes that part eventually stop playing because they are seen as "the problem child" 24/7.

Last edited:
i threw that back at you about testing crim life yhe matey glass houses
I been in the community a good enough time mate, Back in the day I was Vagos, TFA, And Padrinos, Which was long before I was ever police, i know both sides, so dont make assumptions :) Also @Chilli was literally the Leader of Bingle, once again you're making assumptions Bmav

Oh and i also have a current crim character that i do go on actively so your point of we dont know what being a crim is like is just nul and void

If I may add, the actions of the police are monitored and overviewed. There is review in roleplay codes and ethics. There is a rank structure and if people fuck up they face disciplinary actions. Is there a monitoring on who is being led into gangs or what their behaviour actually is. I do not know, the only one I know are the factions The Lost and The Firm. Are there disciplinary action or consequences of misusing mechanics such as gaining private value or wealth in the police? Yes there is and it is monitored, heavily. This is not about the roleplay quality but the infrastructure staff and management can more or less rely on to give those game mechanics out. And believe me things get taken away if they're being misused.

I been in the community a good enough time mate, Back in the day I was Vagos, TFA, And Padrinos, Which was long before I was ever police, i know both sides, so dont make assumptions :) Also @Chilli was literally the Leader of Bingle, once again you're making assumptions Bmav

Oh and i also have a current crim character that i do go on actively so your point of we dont know what being a crim is like is just nul and void
bingle as much as i hate saying isnt a gang

Damn its like this thread is why gangs are so bad. people who main cop crying saying FUCK GANGS, gangs going um wtf we havent done anything but play with the same shit we have had since 2021. Gangs havent changed this is why u get idiots fighting over tweedle. what do we have to beef over no new content to encourage rp. Now factions are a whole different kettle of fish and i would say cause the MOST problems with the server however i know for a fact anyone that can change this will just dismiss it but factions cause the baldies to have cheap guns, the factions actively incentivise being fraggers 229 got the best lost deal bc they just had aids rp and robbed and war'd their way to 1.6's factions have all the control. Gangs have to do things a certain way or they just get left to die cant get a good lost deal with RP and thats a fact (ik someone will quote this tryna argue it ur wrong its a fact no matter what propaganda people want to push its just the reality). The issue is gang do not have any trust to play for themselves so they have to find their own fun in other ways (war) Give the gangs some fucking new content (not banks where u have to be bezzie mates with a faction or u cant do em) and wait n see what they will do reckon u will have a server with more thriving gangs and improved RP.

Damn its like this thread is why gangs are so bad. people who main cop crying saying FUCK GANGS, gangs going um wtf we havent done anything but play with the same shit we have had since 2021. Gangs havent changed this is why u get idiots fighting over tweedle. what do we have to beef over no new content to encourage rp. Now factions are a whole different kettle of fish and i would say cause the MOST problems with the server however i know for a fact anyone that can change this will just dismiss it but factions cause the baldies to have cheap guns, the factions actively incentivise being fraggers 229 got the best lost deal bc they just had aids rp and robbed and war'd their way to 1.6's factions have all the control. Gangs have to do things a certain way or they just get left to die cant get a good lost deal with RP and thats a fact (ik someone will quote this tryna argue it ur wrong its a fact no matter what propaganda people want to push its just the reality). The issue is gang do not have any trust to play for themselves so they have to find their own fun in other ways (war) Give the gangs some fucking new content (not banks where u have to be bezzie mates with a faction or u cant do em) and wait n see what they will do reckon u will have a server with more thriving gangs and improved RP.
Now this man knows what he's talking about 🫡

Back