What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

John Woll departuring

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Woll

It has been a lovely run with all of you!

Joined back when in 2015 due to a video @Shalloa posted about the Road Traffic Unit and bought Arma III as soon as possible and then instantly started playing on AltisLife.co.uk (former name of this community)

Sadly now I have been perma banned and I will attempt to return in 6 months time (Hopefully as I don't know if it is with or without appeal.)

Time for the tagging, everyones favorite part

@CSI Gordon; keep up the good work in RTU, let's see you at ACC atleast in 6 months!

@CI Daanv; the Dutch hardworking main man of Academy, message this lad for tests :^)

@Ronald Strauss; great officer with amazing tips such as to not speed! Let's see you at CSI of RTU hopefully!

@Tohrin Rover; hobo man I saw being launched into space by a hatchy sport in Agios, took him on an oil run and then a business partnership ensued. See you around good friend!

@PapaSmurphy; you smell nice

@Gurlanin; keep up the amazing work on the high quality skins, ANPR interceptors must return!

@Ayrton; "A combat landing is where you just land quickly, it says nothing about not breaking the helicopter!" - Ayrton on his combat landing during Air Rescue patrol (He broke it)

@Piliboef; the mememen continue on from the faraway country of Limburg!

@KingGodDiabloZ; see you around my man.

@Caitlin, Phil, Voltz (Can't find their forum tags); the ancient police is returning! Let's see all of you rise back up the ranks which have been well deserved in the past!

@Drizzel; My name is Drizzel with all the shizzle, another classic cop that stays around no matter what! Big moustache, protective eye goggles, a police van and lethals loaded, this man can take anything on! Especially hobo's.... 

@Nuclear; the ex LCpl. from UNMC! The only person fragged at a prison raid in the ex-UNMC lands. Feelsbadman

@Hoax; quadbike hobo! See you around good friend. Another classic of RPUK / ALUK.

I won't keep on tagging as that'll make this post a 30 minute lecture. So here are some historical images.

375EF0D83650D4A06E695430D39CA7BD72C96A07

E502CA1311996B7245F144334717AC1D345B9661

Zvtk9M7.jpg

6YnQUSH.jpg

CIJpJkn.jpg

P0BIkJh.jpg

dUyZwaD.jpg

7vN6O0X.jpg

MxQBcL8.png

WirGFO8.jpg

And the video's I've made on this community, there were a lot of funny moments I didn't get around to record but here are a few!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I will spend some time now to get through my 1st year of college, getting a drivers license shortly and playing games such as War Thunder, Rainbow Six Siege and of course Arma III, good friends won't lose contact with me as I will be on the teamspeak from time to time and on steam as always!

Last edited by a moderator:
Plz come back soon <3 I already miss you :( Don't be a stranger and hop on teamspeak every now and then!!! 

@John Woll don't be a stranger my man you know where to find me hope to see you back asap

Hopefully see you soon again , like king said hop on ts now and then , all the best to you .

@John Woll

Shame to see you go mate, Take it easy and hope to see you back in time.

Good luck, and hopefully will see you again in 6 months!

See you later my friend I will miss you badly :(

here as some pictures of sad kittens to show how much ill miss you2018-02-08 14.32.50.png2018-02-08 14.32.33.png2018-02-08 14.32.11.png2018-02-08 14.31.52.png2018-02-08 14.31.30.png

Sad to see you go and  hope this isn't the last time we speak take care dude. 

​

🙁

All the best for the upcoming months, and we'll see each other soon!​

" Have you seen this? * Sends link* 

​

policajt-6.gif

Goodbye John! Thank you for your time served within RTU.

@Tohrin Rover, eh more like a forced holiday like this:

paid-vacation.jpg

But then without a pistol and the Bahamas but instead horrible Dutch weather... And probably more beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back