What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lack of RP from Cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy-1.gif
I was just about to fucking post that... jeez

I neither agree or disagree with the post, but I believe that the lack of roleplay comes from all holds in the community, people are generally too scared to be beaten, which ends up with this "do this or this happens" that I have seen increase the last two years.
+1. Not just the cops have a lack of RP. Rebels do aswel. 

To be completely honest, most officer are a bit too "on edge". And they do need to relax. However, You can't make this stereotype on the police force as it isn't representative of everyone.

However, this argument can easily be reversed and place upon a sum of civilians.

MX on his back.

RP with him saying we had confirmation that we were allowed them for hunting rabbits in the area

im just trying to reinforce high quality roleplay.
The main reason i've stop playing is due to people thinking that cops will be swayed by these excuses. most of the time there's not even an attempt to hide assault rifles.

"the cops don't RP" It's pretty bad RP to think you can waltz around with a Mx on your back with no consequences. Cops go through these same routines day after day, most of them end with "I have a sniper on the hill" 

The main reason i've stop playing is due to people thinking that cops will be swayed by these excuses. most of the time there's not even an attempt to hide assault rifles.

"the cops don't RP" It's pretty bad RP to think you can waltz around with a Mx on your back with no consequences. Cops go through these same routines day after day, most of them end with "I have a sniper on the hill" 
Maybe if you stopped being so tight about people having guns on their back they might not end with 'I have a sniper on the hill'? It's a common fact that people like to have a gun on them whether that be on their back or in their backpack due to the amount of people that rob on this server. Just something to think about (It's like every policeman I see has their gun out and not in their backpack. Regardless if it's legal for them to use or not they have it out to protect themselves which is the exact same reason everyone else has their guns out for). 

Maybe if you stopped being so tight about people having guns on their back they might not end with 'I have a sniper on the hill'? It's a common fact that people like to have a gun on them whether that be on their back or in their backpack due to the amount of people that rob on this server. Just something to think about (It's like every policeman I see has their gun out and not in their backpack. Regardless if it's legal for them to use or not they have it out to protect themselves which is the exact same reason everyone else has their guns out for). 
And how exactly is that good RP? it's hardly realistic having a 7.62 silenced "fishing rod" on your back, cops shouldn't have to bend to the will of every civilian who values shooting more than RP.

If i knew it wouldn't be complete suicide for RPUK.... I would have no guns on the server! you would run around with batons, knifes and baseball bats 

Another Poor cop RP post? Have you EVER thought of contacting their command, or speaking to the individual and explain to them why you think it was poor RP.

Better yet, think of some new RP. Instead of "OH THIS 7.62? YE ITS ME NANS WALKING STICK"...

Then when we still persist on taking it off of you, you then turn and say "OK OFFICERS, I HAVE 23,194 SNIPERS ON THE HILLS, PLACE YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD OR YOU'RE GONNA BE SHOTTTT"

So we sorta stand there like "Wait wasn't that a fishing rod?" 🤔

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
all this drama and not so many memes, lets get the memes started 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Don't mean to sound rude but this post contains little context or background information, nor does it do anything really constructive. You need to understand that police get the same reasons from Criminals regarding laws and such, come up with new ways to RP and you might get to keep your guns etc. The other day, while on patrol @Sgt Sanchez roleplayed really well while robbing a fuel station and really put effort into it, to the point that we didn't arrest him and rped that it like we didn't even know he was robbing a fuel station.

Just because it doesn't go your way doesn't mean its with "Lack of RP". 

Cop taking my gun?????

f7d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
People should really count themselves lucky with some cops relaxed attitude on RPUK, other servers I play on would laugh in your face every time for "its airsoft/nerf gun"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back