What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Love Ya'll

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Kohler

I always lived by the rule to never read the "how to's" and the "read firsts" of the world but this time I did. Departure Forum (Read before posting!) Says no one liners, and I live by one liners so I will try my best to elongate my farewell. This has been a great ride boys. From learning what a Furry was on day one to meeting some of the greatest people I have ever met, I will never forget this experience. So many people I could @ or talk about but ain't no body got time for that.  I failed at making this long but I kept it clean and appropriate so I'll call it a win. 

If the word zoink isn't in the Webster's dictionary by 2025 something went wrong. 

Never forget the real homies. 

Good Bye Bruddahs,

George Kohler 🇺🇸

Texas ping is a real thing ya'll remember that.

107410_screenshots_20180923145552_1.jpg

Love you George!!! Enjoy life lad and don’t be a stranger pop in here and there

Take care George 👋

Cya bud, been a great ride, back in the day of the feedback fights to have the most. Definetrly Gonna miss the good old “Not my fault man, I have Texas ping” as I get pinged across the map from your terrible driving. Hope to see you back here in the future enjoy your future and good luck 👊🏼

Those calls from shower between u and Zimbaa when everyone else was listening in West Altis lounge. 😆 Come back soon u hobo.

Nah man! You get back here! That's an order! Why is it the good ones that always leave?! Hope to see you popping on TS every now an then mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back