What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mandatory situations for gangs to be wearing their gang colors.

John Gabbana

[Apologies in advance for any grammatical errors in the text]

Brief Sumary:

Gangs taking part in deliverate active situations must be wearing their gang clothing, not civilian clothing.

Detailed rule sugestion:

Any member of any gang who is taking action in a deliberate form in a RP scenario must be wearing their own gang colors and not civilian clothes. The gang member should be perfectly identifiable as a gang member, and not only wearing the face cover of their gang and the rest in civilian cloths.

This rule will only apply on deliberate actions and not in spontaneous actions. Any action big enough with sufficient prior deliberation should be taken in gang colors.

Practical examples:

When NOT expected to be wearing gang colors (spontaneous actions):

- Someone just atacked my friend, i'm next to him, i take out my weapon and deffend him

- I'm dealing drugs outside my turf in my vehicle, and my partner is asking for help on radio, he's next corner; i'll try to help him escape

When expected to be wearing gang colors (deliberate actions):

- My friend just called me, someone just atacked him, the offender is now chilling with his friends on the club, we are going to grab our weapons and cars and take revenge on the offense

- One of my friends has just been arrested, is now in the police station, i'm getting my weapons and my wehicles, will try to help him escape before he's send to prision

- I've been told on radio one of my allies need help; he's 4 miles away on a house, and it's starting to get surrounded by police, i'm going to head there just in case the situation turn violent

Outline how your rule will improve the server/community:

This rule will improve the quality of the gang roleplay in the server and make things more easy when it comes to tell who is guilty of what (in a good way).

This rule will clarify situations, making posible to identify the gang taking part in the RP scenarios along to make more easy to be identify by other gang members / police.

This rule will not affect RP, because if the situation you are involved is inmediate and spontaneous, you are not required to be wearing your gang colors to be taking part on it.

Think about any bad points your rule suggestion might have:

Some people will not like this rule because they will be forced to change clothes before be involved in the RP scenario.

This rule could increase the time needed to get involved in a RP scenario, or require some way for gang members to be able to dress in gang colors in a quick way (for example, add the option in the gang vehicles to carry ONLY gang clothes).

What punishment if any should breach of this rule have:

N/A, this part is really up to the staff team.

Don't understand the downvotes on this one personally.

It makes no sense that someone who is not clearly identifiable as a friend of the person should suddenly whip out a gun and shoot at whoever they please. It's borderline RDM

I Think idea for rule is good but yah  that is a issues. 

Don't understand the downvotes on this one personally.

It makes no sense that someone who is not clearly identifiable as a friend of the person should suddenly whip out a gun and shoot at whoever they please. It's borderline RDM

I'm all for this, what's the point of having gang specific clothing if 90% of the time they just go out of colors to not be tracked by police or to get an advantage. You get quite a few perks, just have the disadvantage of having to use colors. Imagine what would it be like if all police were in plain clothes and without any marking.

*Insert the usual "This is my personal opinion and does not reflect the views of the Staff team as a whole" thing*

Why would gangs deliberately incriminate themselves? The police's job is to investigate the people committing crimes not the criminals job to show who exactly is at the situation at any point. Huge -1 this makes no sense at all if anything this disallows so much police RP they just want everything to be handed to them it seems

Imagine what would it be like if all police were in plain clothes and without any marking.
I think what you're referring to here is CID. They literally dress up as civiliians with no identifiable features on them to show they're cops. It's already a thing for cops

Why would gangs deliberately incriminate themselves? The police's job is to investigate the people committing crimes not the criminals job to show who exactly is at the situation at any point. Huge -1 this makes no sense at all if anything this disallows so much police RP they just want everything to be handed to them it seems
This makes no sense. We cannot investigate anything if people randomly turn up and get involved with gunfights. It makes no sense that people should be able to turn up out of colours and start shooting, would you prefer police shoot anyone who comes near an active gunfight just incase?

This makes no sense. We cannot investigate anything if people randomly turn up and get involved with gunfights. It makes no sense that people should be able to turn up out of colours and start shooting, would you prefer police shoot anyone who comes near an active gunfight just incase?
This happens either way already.

6,500 languages and this man chose to speak facts 

Police can easily investigate situations like this, they just have to play their cards right and don’t all push in for a gun fight. The police have so many other assets available to them that gives them a big advantage. What stopped the police from  getting Npas out and getting peoples number plates and body cam footage for CID to then investigate further? Nothing stopped you but I didn’t see NPAS out. You could’ve assessed the situation better and saw more and more people were Turning up and thought ah ok maybe we shouldn’t push in let’s leave and try and get as much evidence from afar. Not everything has to be done there and then.

Can confirm, this doesn't happen. Only time you are shot is either by accident or you are involved.
Definitely not the case. There's multiple cases where this has happened to me and people I know coming to me with the same story. Police always too eager to shoot and never enough policing gathering evidence for further investigation

I am not a fan mainly because I feel like police use any excuse to raid gangs, houses and do random arrests on gangs. I feel like gangs are forced out of colours most of the time because we are targeted by police for just breathing. We don't go out of colours for advantages or the fun of it we do it because everytime we are in colours we are targets majority of the time and it sucks.

Definitely not the case. There's multiple cases where this has happened to me and people I know coming to me with the same story. Police always too eager to shoot and never enough policing gathering evidence for further investigation
I'm not disputing the fact that some police are more eager to shoot than gather evidence, I'm disputing the fact that if you have placed yourself into a gunfight and are not involved but are shot, it's down to an accident or you are involved.

ah yes hate it when I shoot someone by accident....
Maybe don't stand in an active gunfight? Value your life and stay out of it and maybe the cops spray at a gunman won't accidentally hit you.

I'm not disputing the fact that some police are more eager to shoot than gather evidence, I'm disputing the fact that if you have placed yourself into a gunfight and are not involved but are shot, it's down to an accident or you are involved.

Maybe don't stand in an active gunfight? Value your life and stay out of it and maybe the cops spray at a gunman won't accidentally hit you.
What I'm referring to is moving cars going past a situation. For example a few months ago at the prison. The CI of police was literally RDMing random people not involved in the situation 😂

What I'm referring to is moving cars going past a situation. For example a few months ago at the prison. The CI of police was literally RDMing random people not involved in the situation 😂
*SI 

He was given into the trouble for that due to it being a rule break but you can't compare one rule break to whole police doing it as what your comment looked to be

Last edited by a moderator:
*CSI 

He was given into the trouble for that due to it being a rule break but you can't compare one rule break to whole police doing it as what your comment looked to be
Its not just that one situation, every time there is a situation police just seem to kos anything that moves whether they're involved or not.

*CSI 

I was using that as one example because it was so public. It happens pretty frequently but its not always on a big stream and not taken as seriously because it seems police have every right to break the law by shooting or running over innocent civilians and nothing happen and if anyone says anything the police don't give a shit because they know we can't do anything about it. An example of what I was just talking about^ 'Tadworth ran someone over and downed them at the construction yard, all be it on accident but he didn't give a shit and provided the worst RP possible didn't want to deal with it and once I said that's manslaughter whilst other officers were there they didn't care either because its an officer.' If that was anyone else they'd be arrested on the spot

Its not just that one situation, every time there is a situation police just seem to kos anything that moves whether they're involved or not.
They definitely do not, every single time I've been forced into a gunfight every person that's been downed in colours or not has been involved and its been dealt with. If you have evidence of this apparent RDM from police, you both know where to take it as you're sprouting this publicly without any form of evidence to back it

Back