What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mandatory situations for gangs to be wearing their gang colors.

No matter how many times anyone says it. Police ALWAYS have the win every situation mentality

At no point last night were police valuing the life of the hostage inside by zerging the building which is the whole point you even showed up the dispatch. I heard one officer on the radio say as long as the hostage goes we can let the aztecas leave and gather evidence for a later date, which is what should've happened or should have even got in a police chase afterwards to catch the criminal once the hostage was out safe. Every situation recently is just firearms units getting trigger happy and then losing a situation and getting salty about it which then leads to reports.
I was gonna stay out this but that was me in command of the scene I agreed for free passage for aztecas if the hostage get released. However that was agreed then a certain group started shooting us so we had to go on the offensive taking the building as we were in the open we had no choice but to move in. Even tho it was already agreed we would leave without a fight seems like somebody just wanted a fight. So in fact I would say we were valuing our lives and the group that began engaging police didn't. You already said that ballers were with aztecas. Which I think the alliance system is ridiculous for the server meta but that's another topic.

That wasn't the point being made, the point with that comment was that if you commit serious offences such as last night as a group you should be in colours, otherwise how are we able to tell if you're apart of the situation? Especially when random vehicles filled with people turn up with no recognisable marks etc? We're all here to have fun, not win or lose, but it appears some folks can't grasp the aspect of having fun 
At the end of the day the police made a VERY poor decision by entering the building and then at the end of the situation police all going down due to the mass amount of gangs. Nobody forced you to go into the building and you need to realise not everything to has to end in a gunfight 

It's not really crying when server rules were broken and gang caps were circumvented by inviting 60% of the server to the situation.
We didn't "invite" them to this situation and I know this is a shocking concept but we weren't there to have a gun fight in the first place. The whole reason why that dispatch got sent out to the police and them coming over to GP is a whole different situation in itself and involves the hostage pre-typing a message and not valuing their life, but I digress. I don't know how this is so hard to understand but these situations aren't fun or pleasant for most of us either because even if we won this fight we know that there is going to be a lot of consequences following it. I find it more interesting to see how different gangs, of which most of them despise each other, came together without planning it (because it wasn't planned beforehand) and all decided that they had enough of the police. Because maybe, just maybe it's YOU guys who make people not have fun or enjoy themselves and people just cba with it anymore.  

At the end of the day the police made a VERY poor decision by entering the building and then at the end of the situation police all going down due to the mass amount of gangs. Nobody forced you to go into the building and you need to realise not everything to has to end in a gunfight 
A certain gang that you know, opened fire towards us from the hill. it wasn't a poor decision at all, if anything it was the best decision that could've occurred due to attempted RDM from that particular gang.

We were forced to as we were gonna get attacked from a stronghold and the hills we were left with no choice due to people just driving about in carw like it's Altis. And we did have to respond to it, but we didn't want a gunfight we even agreed to not to then for no reason gangs began engaging us

A certain gang that you know, opened fire towards us from the hill. it wasn't a poor decision at all, if anything it was the best decision that could've occurred due to attempted RDM from that particular gang.
If you have any evidence of this SPECIFIC gang you're talking about actually doing what you're suggesting; go ahead and post it because I'd be more than happy to see it. All these allegations and no actual evidence. Police just making up a story to fit their narrative

Just going to put this here, But this has no relevance to the suggestion. The suggestion is SHOULD gangs be in colours during certain situations NOT last night complaining. Got a problem with last night file it through the necessary channels. But can we please get back to the actual suggestion and no what happened last night

That wasn't the point being made, the point with that comment was that if you commit serious offences such as last night as a group you should be in colours, otherwise how are we able to tell if you're apart of the situation? Especially when random vehicles filled with people turn up with no recognisable marks etc? We're all here to have fun, not win or lose, but it appears some folks can't grasp the aspect of having fun 
Maybe the rule should be only F6 members can be involved in serious situations, my point wont change that forcing a gang into colours while committing serious crimes is just a really bad idea and I just don't understand how you cant see that? Cars have license plates dont they? Why dont you use npas to identify this?!

If you have any evidence of this SPECIFIC gang you're talking about actually doing what you're suggesting; go ahead and post it because I'd be more than happy to see it. All these allegations and no actual evidence. Police just making up a story to fit their narrative
There's already a report up against another play that shows two clips of this particular gang.

Police have made me contemplate leaving the server several times, so last night how you all felt is how Police make people feel ALL THE TIME. I am so disgusted with how last night went, Jack gave really good RP and negotiations and it could have played out really well but as usual it’s a gang so police want to shoot and screw us over. 

You can hear the explosion and radio cons In Tommy's report we were getting shot at we had an agreement then we were getting attacked. I am happy to talk with gang leads in a legit conversation tonight and maybe we can understand every other perspective my discord is G.Plumb

The police literally have so many ways of finding out who someone is in the city. Seems like total BS that we should be forced to wear colours when doing very illegal stuff so that the police can win a situation yet again. 

The fun goes out the window when the Police can't take an L.

Feels to me like you just think about winning every situation from that comment. Still can't see the point of this thread doesn't make sense for gangs to be wearing gang clothes 24/7, and if you really want that, remove undercover cops aswell since everyone should be in colors according to your prespective.

Doesn't make sense does it this is basicly what you are suggesting but for gangs

Feels to me like you just think about winning every situation from that comment. Still can't see the point of this thread doesn't make sense for gangs to be wearing gang clothes 24/7, and if you really want that, remove undercover cops aswell since everyone should be in colors according to your prespective.

Doesn't make sense does it this is basicly what you are suggesting but for gangs
It's not about winning/losing, it's about involvement in situations, how are we supposed to know a blacked out car filled with 4 people dressed in all black are apart of a gang and about to randomly open fire on Police? That's the point being made.

It's not about winning/losing, it's about involvement in situations, how are we supposed to know a blacked out car filled with 4 people dressed in all black are apart of a gang and about to randomly open fire on Police? That's the point being made.
Because you are in a situation with a gang already, you would class that as a suspicious vehicle use some common sense? Make use of anpr to see that car maybe linked to a gang? BE aware of your surroundings and what's happening maybe? 

It also wouldn't be anyone randomly shooting, they are there shooting for a reason people don't just drive by and open fire on the police for no reason

Last edited by a moderator:
Aight, I'll make it short. Unless you got anything relevant to the suggestion, then refrain from typing it. This is not a argument about last night situation. @EXXPiRED@Tommy_TV2021@bmav@SoggyWafe@Haza @PJ Adams

If you gents continue arguing, warning points will be given, the same goes for forum restrictions. This is a suggestion, so unless you got anything to add in regards to the suggestion, refrain from typing it. If you feel like police are abusing their powers, pass it to Police command / Staff, or make a report. Simple as.

Apologies Snuffles, although some of that of which has been mentioned is partially relevant 🙂 

Aight, I'll make it short. Unless you got anything relevant to the suggestion, then refrain from typing it. This is not a argument about last night situation. @EXXPiRED@Tommy_TV2021@bmav@SoggyWafe@Haza @PJ Adams

If you gents continue arguing, warning points will be given, the same goes for forum restrictions. This is a suggestion, so unless you got anything to add in regards to the situation, refrain from typing it. If you feel like police are abusing their powers, pass it to Police command / Staff, or make a report. Simple as.
Didn't even mention last night  was just speaking in general

Back