What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Money Making Tutorials - By Clarity *UPDATED 19/07/17*

Good job Clarity, keep it up.

As per, if you ever need anything let me know :)

I was collecting all your recodings to a playlist so that i could use them for support but now i just can sent them to your topic!

Awsome work buddy!

If you ever need someone for your recordings il be happy to help!! 

Keep them coming m8! :D 

Keep it up dude. This will make a newcomers day much better.

Well done! 

@jakelaverI sure can mate :) as you know from our little YouTube conversation I'll do meth next as requested :D 

@Shalloahaha it's much Better this way isn't it mate.. nice and easy with them being all in one place. And thank you mate! I'll defiantly take you up on that when I need more people for a video! Thanks bud!

@Stavikthanks mate I hope it does! Wish I had something like this when I was a new player which is what made me make these for other people! 

Last edited by a moderator:
@The Fiddlerwow 😮I thaught you well would have done a meth run by now mate, well I guess there's a first for everything haha hope this helps you out then! 

I did look this through and I must say it's really good job I really appreciate that you have used to much time for this! keep up the good work man!

@TCK Claritywanna do me a favour and see how much money you get from doing meth in a blackfish? Also can you find out if you can process meth at multi drug processor 

@CSO Drama Lamathank you mate! I'm glad you liked them. And yes I know mate each video I make literally takes hours of time. The days I make a video I don't actually have any time to play haha 😂 so I'm happy people appreciate it!

Back