What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Money Making Tutorials - By Clarity *UPDATED 19/07/17*

** UPDATED ** NEW VIDEO ADDED - DP MISSIONS (POSTMAN) - ENJOY ** UPDATED **     Trying to cover all the methods so decided to tick this one of the list.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good work, you must have spent some time making those!

** UPDATED ** NEW VIDEO ADDED - Aluminium Tutorial- ENJOY ** UPDATED **   

On 23/11/2016 at 3:11 AM, TCK Clarity said:

As Suggested by a member of support @SamatlewissI will now be posting all my money making video's to this thread so I can keep them all together to make it easier for people to scroll through all of my video's instead of being lost on the forums after a couple of days. this way it will be easier to help other people out as you will only need to copy and paste them the link to this post if they want to know how to make money! Feel free to follow this thread so you never miss out. each time I upload new video's I will comment Updated (which you guys could drop a cheeky like on ;)  ) with the date and put the title of the new video in red so you know what one is new. I hope everyone enjoys them and it helps everyone out, feel free to leave a comment and some rep each time I upload a new video because I love hearing from you guys :D and your feedback on each video is important to me :D Enjoy Everyone!

** NEW ** Aluminium Tutorial ** NEW **

​

Dose the  robbing a gas station method still work or do you go to prison afterwards 

Dose the  robbing a gas station method still work or do you go to prison afterwards 
I think they have changed it so you can no longer use your bino's to rob the gas station and do indeed need a firearm now I guess you could try and see if they will RP it still tho :)

I think they have changed it so you can no longer use your bino's to rob the gas station and do indeed need a firearm now I guess you could try and see if they will RP it still tho :)
This is coming from the police perspective: We actually like it when you roleplay gas stations with us. About 90% of the times that I respond to one they are roleplaying it. Common things have been that their gun was a "Nailgun" et.c. So roleplaying is recommended. (But don't think we won't try and bust you =p) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mom get the damn camera....

(I was in the robbery one :D)

very nice job Clarity really good and helpful videos

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a mate that was starting out and didn't really know how to do all of the listed things. All I had to do was send him this and he's a natural - thanks man 👍

** UPDATED ** NEW VIDEO ADDED - Glass Tutorial- ENJOY ** UPDATED **   

@Droge Worst i7 7700k Oc'ed to 4.8 Ghz    ......    8 gb GTX 1070    ........     strix z270E gaming motherboard     .........     samsung ssd    ...........     16Gb of really fast ram i think its 3200 or something like that ........ corsair h100i water cooler 

Thanks for the videos, but would be helpful if there was just short bullet points for each section rather than having to watch a five minute video - if you're watching all the videos that quickly becomes a large amount of time for a small amount of information.

Thanks regardless though!

Back