What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Money Making Tutorials - By Clarity *UPDATED 19/07/17*

@Shambala12meth in a black fish hahaha RIP if you get caught 😂 But yea I'll work it out for you mate,  and I'll test the multi drug processor out and let you know 

@Shambala12meth in a black fish hahaha RIP if you get caught
1f602.png
But yea I'll work it out for you mate,  and I'll test the multi drug processor out and let you know 
Cheers mate. Joining UNMC for my police holiday soon so thinking of filling my blackfish with wilco barrels and do all the illegal stuff in UNMC lands 

**UPDATED** NEW VIDEO ADDED - LSD + FROGS LEGS - ENJOY **UPDATED**

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shambala12 forgot to let you know bud about your meth and black fish question but I found out that you can't process meth at multi drug processor so would have to be at the meth lab at athira, also a blackfish only has a trunk space of 100 so wouldn't be much money on its own at all! However, a blackfish can load a zamak covered into it which has 425 space in the trunk so if you where to load one of them into it filled with barrels you would have a total of 525 space to work with. 1 barrel = 15 weight last time I checked. Therefore you should be able to fit around 35 barrels in total. 35 x £12,000 = £420,000. Then you need to add %25 on top of that providing there is 5 cops or more online and you have the Walter white perk which should equal to a grand total of around £525,000 if my calculations are correct. (Sorry if I'm wrong and they are not exact, I'm not the best at maths and I did it in my head) but it should give you a good idea of the sort of money you will Be looking at :) if you decide to do it, let me know the exact figure so I can see if my not so good maths skills where on point 😂 Haha. Hope this helps buddy! ......also added a new video if you wanna check it out :p

@Shambala12 forgot to let you know bud about your meth and black fish question but I found out that you can't process meth at multi drug processor so would have to be at the meth lab at athira, also a blackfish only has a trunk space of 100 so wouldn't be much money on its own at all! However, a blackfish can load a zamak covered into it which has 425 space in the trunk so if you where to load one of them into it filled with barrels you would have a total of 525 space to work with. 1 barrel = 15 weight last time I checked. Therefore you should be able to fit around 35 barrels in total. 35 x £12,000 = £420,000. Then you need to add %25 on top of that providing there is 5 cops or more online and you have the Walter white perk which should equal to a grand total of around £525,000 if my calculations are correct. (Sorry if I'm wrong and they are not exact, I'm not the best at maths and I did it in my head) but it should give you a good idea of the sort of money you will Be looking at :) if you decide to do it, let me know the exact figure so I can see if my not so good maths skills where on point
1f602.png
Haha. Hope this helps buddy!
Trunk space of 1000*

@Shambala12 forgot to let you know bud about your meth and black fish question but I found out that you can't process meth at multi drug processor so would have to be at the meth lab at athira, also a blackfish only has a trunk space of 100 so wouldn't be much money on its own at all! However, a blackfish can load a zamak covered into it which has 425 space in the trunk so if you where to load one of them into it filled with barrels you would have a total of 525 space to work with. 1 barrel = 15 weight last time I checked. Therefore you should be able to fit around 35 barrels in total. 35 x £12,000 = £420,000. Then you need to add %25 on top of that providing there is 5 cops or more online and you have the Walter white perk which should equal to a grand total of around £525,000 if my calculations are correct. (Sorry if I'm wrong and they are not exact, I'm not the best at maths and I did it in my head) but it should give you a good idea of the sort of money you will Be looking at :) if you decide to do it, let me know the exact figure so I can see if my not so good maths skills where on point
1f602.png
Haha. Hope this helps buddy! ......also added a new video if you wanna check it out :p
Infantry has 1000 trunk capacity but this info will help me loads. I now know that my meth plan won't work so thank you very much for that as it will save me time and money. Also infantry cannot load any vehicle unfortunately. 

@TacticalPanda Are you sure it has a 'T' inventory of 1000 space :eek: ? For barrels,weed etc... I got told it was only a trunk inventory of 100 but you were able to load trucks etc. If you had a trunk space of 1000 there would literally never be a need to load any trucks...ever haha 😂 

@TacticalPanda Are you sure it has a 'T' inventory of 1000 space :eek: ? For barrels,weed etc... I got told it was only a trunk inventory of 100 but you were able to load trucks etc. If you had a trunk space of 1000 there would literally never be a need to load any trucks...ever haha
1f602.png

Infantry Blackfish has 1000

I think the Vehicle has 100???

just a reminder frog legs to lsd actuallyy take up 4 virtual invetory slots instead of 3 so do not take a full inventory of the to process or you will lose sum

@JammalCammal I thought this too mate, but I tested it before I did the video and it remained at 3 after processing it to LSD so I didn't have any problems there...I think they may have fixed it now so it stays the same weight 

** UPDATED ** NEW VIDEO ADDED - WEED TUTORIAL - ENJOY ** UPDATED ** 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

** UPDATED ** NEW VIDEO ADDED - SALT TUTORIAL- ENJOY ** UPDATED **   

I recommend watching the whole video for the best way to do a salt run..

7 minutes ago, TCK Clarity said:

** UPDATED ** NEW VIDEO ADDED - SALT TUTORIAL- ENJOY ** UPDATED **   

I recommend watching the whole video for the PROPER way to do a salt run..

shit throwing major shade

** UPDATED ** NEW VIDEO ADDED - ROBBING A FUEL STATION- ENJOY ** UPDATED **   

Thank you to everyone involved for the RP! @Chris Dyrling @Saul Goodman please feel free to tag everyone else involved as I do not know their forum names :)

Back