What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My New Youtube Channel and Part 1 uploaded

Being a racist ballbag is not funny, clever or entertaining. Content like that isn't going to be watched on YouTube or tolerated on this server. Word of advice, consider meeting a therapist - "rp" or not, you have some serious grump issues to work out.  

"My character is 80% based on My true angry self"  

So you go around Insulting people's race IRL?I highly doubt that, it's not accepted in the streets so why would you expect it to be ok in a serious roleplay server? This isn't GTA for reference.

And the way you talk women is disgraceful.

and you use comic sans....just saying

"My character is 80% based on My true angry self"  

So you go around Insulting people's race IRL?I highly doubt that, it's not accepted in the streets so why would you expect it to be ok in a serious roleplay server? This isn't GTA for reference.

And the way you talk women is disgraceful.

and you use comic sans....just saying
yeah pretty much!!!

I really dont know what all the fuss is here, its no different than what everybody else does and says!! and i have been recording it as proof!!!! so login, go to the nearest car dealer and stand thee for 5 mins, you will hear no different than what I posted, AND YOU KNOW IT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Leave comic sans out of this  :,(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
How DARE you bring a sorta scientific video into an argument! We do not tolerate logic here >:(

Man up the lot of You!!!!
If you can't tell from my profile picture, I am a Mr.T of the Plank variety. That makes me the manliest of man!

Here's a word of advice matey. Watch how other people roleplay in scenarios, and take on board certain things they do. It's a great way to learn good roleplay etiquette, and pick up a few good one liners for future use ;)

If you can't tell from my profile picture, I am a Mr.T of the Plank variety. That makes me the manliest of man!

Here's a word of advice matey. Watch how other people roleplay in scenarios, and take on board certain things they do. It's a great way to learn good roleplay etiquette, and pick up a few good one liners for future use ;)
But Your Welsh !?!?!?!

But Your Welsh !?!?!?!
I can't help but jump on the bandwagon and say something here.

You are deaf to criticism, now you may live in some sort of bubble where you shit sunshine and rainbows - but just because you've got a screen and a keyboard between you and the people you talk to on here does not mean karma will not rear it's ugly head.

Think before you speak (even on the internet) and as many people have said say some of that shit IRL and you'd have more than stern words going in your direction.

Grow up.

yeah pretty much!!!

I really dont know what all the fuss is here, its no different than what everybody else does and says!! and i have been recording it as proof!!!! so login, go to the nearest car dealer and stand thee for 5 mins, you will hear no different than what I posted, AND YOU KNOW IT!!!
..No one else glorifies it on the forums and seemingly represents players of our community with it.

Back