What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My New Youtube Channel and Part 1 uploaded

In other words You are well aware you made a fool of yourself?? 
How can you say that when that video is just you making yourself look like a monumental bellend for like 20 minutes or however long? Idk I only lasted like 4 before I wanted to punch a fucking infant in the face it made me that mad

How can you say that when that video is just you making yourself look like a monumental bellend for like 20 minutes or however long? Idk I only lasted like 4 before I wanted to punch a fucking infant in the face it made me that mad
again i will say it again, if you haven't watched the whole thing and how it roles out you have no place here to comment!! END OF!!! see yaa!

again i will say it again, if you haven't watched the whole thing and how it roles out you have no place here to comment!! END OF!!! see yaa!
4 minutes of metagaming, racism, poor 'drunk RP' and excessive swearing was enough for me, I'll leave you to think the other however many minutes will make any of it at all more interesting/enjoyable.

4 minutes of metagaming, racism, poor 'drunk RP' and excessive swearing was enough for me, I'll leave you to think the other however many minutes will make any of it at all more interesting/enjoyable.
that wasn't drunk RP, that was just me drunk!!! I dont remember any of this happening intill the next day and watched it back, but anyways, you have no place here, so shooo, be gone child.

that wasn't drunk RP, that was just me drunk!!! I dont remember any of this happening intill the next day and watched it back, but anyways, you have no place here, so shooo, be gone child.
And I personally don't think you have a place in this community. Goodbye.

Looks like the troll has poked his head out the cave enough to be obviously seen ;)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the troll has poked his head out the cave enough to be obviously seen ;)  
I'm no troll.. If you go back to my very first post on this thread and read it you will see that I came here with nothing more than just a fun clip that nothing more than what is usually is going on in this sever is happening to share, everybody in the comments, the ones that have not even watched it through, the one's that haven't been bothered to read everything, and the one's with the dire Youtube channels (you know who you are) have given me nothing but abuse and criticism and labeled Me a Troll... My vid has enough white listed members to make this a issue, yet not one of them has said a word..!!!! so am I a troll???not my intentions, yet these so called community members leave me no choice to react the way I do, every action has a reaction and I'm not the sort to be quiet!!! that dont make me a troll, more like I'm being trolled, 70 percent of commenters here haven't watched the video..... so who's the troll??? 

I'm no troll.. If you go back to my very first post on this thread and read it you will see that I came here with nothing more than just a fun clip that nothing more than what is usually is going on in this sever is happening to share, everybody in the comments, the ones that have not even watched it through, the one's that haven't been bothered to read everything, and the one's with the dire Youtube channels (you know who you are) have given me nothing but abuse and criticism and labeled Me a Troll... My vid has enough white listed members to make this a issue, yet not one of them has said a word..!!!! so am I a troll???not my intentions, yet these so called community members leave me no choice to react the way I do, every action has a reaction and I'm not the sort to be quiet!!! that dont make me a troll, more like I'm being trolled, 70 percent of commenters here haven't watched the video..... so who's the troll??? 
Well, simply put sir, you ARE the troll.

You may have come here to post a video, and that is widely respected. We all love seeing members of our community post their own footage here. It shows their dedication to having a good time and sharing it with everyone else. 

The problem is that this video was not accepted very well by the community. While I do agree that some of the comments made were a bit blunt, there were some here (such as myself) who offered genuine advice, yet you still replied in an aggressive manner and attempted to mock them. An example of this is making an argument against me simply because I was Welsh.

In all honestly, everyone in this thread should probably be slapped on the wrist, including myself, for going about the situation the way we did. If comments were simply kept constructive then maybe this entire situation may not have come about.

TL;DR - Your video wasn't the best content wise, and you should take on board the constructive criticism. However we, as a community, have reacted poorly to the situation too.

-Johnpickle

Edit: Excuse any grammar errors, and my shitty writing skills. It is late and I'm tired ;)

For the love of Asmin allmighty.. What a absolute terrible shit video that is. Can't help to wonder if an admin would see this, if he would just straight up ban the guy. Let's find out. @Vacatio @Steph ♥

As for my territory: I've been going through the comments and this is on the line of erupting in to fullscale ''YOU ARE AN IDIOT!'' "NO YOU ARE!" debate and I am not having it. Let this be a warning, first and foremost to the person posting this:

- This is a adult community and your behaviour in your responses is on the verge of crossing a line that will cause me to issue a warning point

And to the community: don't let yourself be dragged along. Keep replying as some of you did with good arguments and we're all good. If replies go on his level or below, imma issueing dem warningpointz to you aswell.

Behave people.. Behave =)

This is the worst thing for a cop to deal with, you have to know in roleplay that he's just doing his job. I don't think if you get arrested IRL that you will talk to the police officer as that... Show some respect and you'll maybe get it back.

I found this video on your servers  :Cool:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've been putting off posting this for a while but you seem insistent that all involved enjoyed it... I can confirm for a fact that prior to your actions we were having lots of fun with a Mr mi hao who was in the process of selling me a goat. I promise you that jamie did not enjoy the abuse directed at him ( i cannot speak for ins. Axlotl as i wasn't in her TS but i am sure she also didn't enjoy it). 

P.s To answer your question 'why an i being restrained' you were goat number 14 i believe??? And mi hao the goat master said you were a threat to other goats lives... It was RP dude chill

Firstly, so much racism, ban issued if not already...

also: Adizard, it's Altis Life UK, not A3L, TOTALLY DIFFERENT SERVER/Environment.

Ban issued: 

Name:AdizardSteam ID:76561198066569349GUID:8f2017ddaf5dd4fe0c25c20496536efd Ban Reason: Racism, metagaming, loser - Neo

------Edit-------

Replaced original video link with a more accurate representation of the owner in real life.

Firstly, so much racism, ban issued if not already...

also: Adizard, it's Altis Life UK, not A3L, TOTALLY DIFFERENT SERVER/Environment.

Ban issued: 

Name:AdizardSteam ID:76561198066569349GUID:8f2017ddaf5dd4fe0c25c20496536efd Ban Reason: Racism, metagaming, loser - Neo

------Edit-------

Replaced original video link with a more accurate representation of the owner in real life.
Rip Adizard

tumblr_lm8fulb2ij1qcbe43.png

I'm no troll.. If you go back to my very first post on this thread and read it you will see that I came here with nothing more than just a fun clip that nothing more than what is usually is going on in this sever is happening to share, everybody in the comments, the ones that have not even watched it through, the one's that haven't been bothered to read everything, and the one's with the dire Youtube channels (you know who you are) have given me nothing but abuse and criticism and labeled Me a Troll... My vid has enough white listed members to make this a issue, yet not one of them has said a word..!!!! so am I a troll???not my intentions, yet these so called community members leave me no choice to react the way I do, every action has a reaction and I'm not the sort to be quiet!!! that dont make me a troll, more like I'm being trolled, 70 percent of commenters here haven't watched the video..... so who's the troll??? 
rekt.png

Looks Like my first "Dire" Altis Video is going a lot better than yours

If you want some honest criticism (which im sure you don't care for anyway)

- Drop the racism, it's not GTA

- There's a line between insulting people for fun and insulting them just because you can, while I admit i'm not a saint sometimes I usually insult people who had it coming, not just people in the general area.

- your frame rate is unenjoyable to watch

- the content is nothing special, no drive behind the episode but racism and insulting 

- the intro outro are very mish mash

whether you take this into consideration or not thats up to you.

Back