What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My New Youtube Channel and Part 1 uploaded

2 minutes into the video and I turned it off.  Your intro was shit, your graphics are shit, your audio is shit, you attitude and racism is shit.  I for one look forward to the ban hammer being smashed down upon thee in a fiery vengeance.  I also see a statement or two coming your way from admins. I will now go back into my little corner and await the hammer so I can jump back out and like the status :)

Enjoy life you angry little man.

P.s. tilde key is used too :-o

2 minutes into the video and I turned it off.  Your intro was shit, your graphics are shit, your audio is shit, you attitude and racism is shit.  I for one look forward to the ban hammer being smashed down upon thee in a fiery vengeance.  I also see a statement or two coming your way from admins. I will now go back into my little corner and await the hammer so I can jump back out and like the status :)

Enjoy life you angry little man.

P.s. tilde key is used too :-o
I'm glad you liked it :p

And yeah just another thing, I earlier stated that if you dont have the time to watch the vid then dont have the time to comment!!! judging the vid from the first 2 mins is just judging a book from its cover!! you haven't watched the vid, you haven't read the rest of the comments, you have no place here... go away!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not gonna lie, this video is fucking disgraceful and so is your attitude my friend. @Wilco do we really want people like this in the community?

In all seriousness as much as it pains me to see his like on the server, lets not stoop down to his level and keep this adult like. If he continues like this he will be filtered out very fast, however by adding fuel to the fire you are only making it shine.

This is the most irritating post i've read so far.

first as u can see u have dislikes way more than likes ( idk how those 2 have liked your vid ) and still u love it

we are giving u hell of alot of advices and correcting the mistakes that u made in here. but u are being stubborn and clearly u have 0 logic in every damn answer u have given to us. I do not know where u heading with that ... But watch out for the wall at the end of that tunnel.

Just going to put it out there the originally poster is 11/10 troll, just replying is what he wants, with internet trolls don't feed the flame if you ignore it the flame will just sizzle out 

This is the most irritating post i've read so far.

first as u can see u have dislikes way more than likes ( idk how those 2 have liked your vid ) and still u love it

we are giving u hell of alot of advices and coorect the mistakes that u made in here. but u are being stubborn and clearly u have 0 logic in every damn answer u have given to us. I do not know where u heading with that ... But watch out for the wall at the end of that tunnel.
jesus what fucking wall???? its a fucking game, what you think I will be ever heart broken over anything that can come of this thread??? for some of you here it has recently became clear to me that may just be the case. I had a laugh on this server and the others in the video did also, see it out and its there as fucking proof!!! the only ones not having a laugh from it are those who were not involved, since i posted this I have had threats and been reported, YOU lot should do a poll from any member that was in the video.... ask anyone featured and take a vote if the vid should be put down and I should be banned, only they can judge and I haven't herd a word from them as far as I know!!! is that fair??

jesus what fucking wall???? its a fucking game, what you think I will be ever heart broken over anything that can come of this thread??? for some of you here it has recently became clear to me that may just be the case. I had a laugh on this server and the others in the video did also, see it out and its there as fucking proof!!! the only ones not having a laugh from it are those who were not involved, since i posted this I have had threats and been reported, YOU lot should do a poll from any member that was in the video.... ask anyone featured and take a vote if the vid should be put down and I should be banned, only they can judge and I haven't herd a word from them as far as I know!!! is that fair??
How do you know that you didn't upset Axlotl?

How do you know that you didn't upset Jamie?

How do you know that they all 'had a laugh'?

If it was me having the piss taken out of me then I would not be laughing.

How do you know that you didn't upset Axlotl?

How do you know that you didn't upset Jamie?

How do you know that they all 'had a laugh'?

If it was me having the piss taken out of me then I would not be laughing.
SO ASK THEM AND HAVE A VOTE!!!!!! Didn't i just make that clear??? you must of read it you quoted on it!!!!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST !!!!!

HOW DO I KNOW????? they are fuckin laughing in the video...... taking the piss out of Me!!!!!! some mothers really do have them don't they FUCCCKKKK

SO ASK THEM AND HAVE A VOTE!!!!!! Didn't i just make that clear??? you must of read it you quoted on it!!!!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST !!!!!

HOW DO I KNOW????? they are fuckin laughing in the video...... taking the piss out of Me!!!!!! some mothers really do have them don't they FUCCCKKKK
Okay, with that truly intellectual comment I think I'm out. Well done you truly horrible human being, god bless

Back