What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Nice staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donagh

I got reported for combat log and 1 hour later his friend from staff (mister @Crumble) came and gave me a ban without asking for evidence or anything nice community you got here .

My request take 2-3 days and when your friend report someone you ban him instant without even talking 

GL and HF with your community coz looks like you dont need any more members . You got no police no medics and looks like that gangs/donators run the server. 

@DonaghThe question on everyones lips will be.... Did you combat log ?

Btw... please leave the salt in the kitchen! Its not welcome here!

the evidence i am talking about is the crash of the game but looks like you dont need to see it . End of story plenty of altis life servers out there I dont need this one nor i had invested alot .

But i dont get how you instant replay on your friend report but not everyone else.

@Wilco its not salt its the truth

And no i didnt combat log my game crashed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got reported for combat log and 1 hour later his friend from staff (mister @Crumble) came and gave me a ban without asking for evidence or anything nice community you got here .

My request take 2-3 days and when your friend report someone you ban him instant without even talking 

GL and HF with your community coz looks like you dont need any more members . You got no police no medics and looks like that gangs/donators run the server. 
The server has cops, and medics. Its not our fault your either never see us or too impatient to wait for the medic.

@DonaghNo its pure salt!

You got correctly banned so you then decide to come to the forums to firstly attack the entire staff team with this: "My request take 2-3 days and when your friend report someone you ban him instant without even talking"

Then this little salty number! "GL and HF with your community coz looks like you dont need any more members . You got no police no medics and looks like that gangs/donators run the server."

I would love you to explain how we have no Police (over 300+ in the database) No medics... well I will give you that! & this one gangs/donators run the server ? Do they ? Please explain how gangs and donator's run this server ?

I have seen my fair share of late teenagers / people in there early 20s rage before.. It is 10x worse than a 12 year old who has just had his xbox taken off him.

I am actually glad you got banned! It really brings out the worst in some people!

Last edited by a moderator:
the evidence i am talking about is the crash of the game but looks like you dont need to see it . End of story plenty of altis life servers out there I dont need this one nor i had invested alot .

But i dont get how you instant replay on your friend report but not everyone else.

@Wilco its not salt its the truth
If you have appropriate evidence to show the game crash, you could dispute a ban - https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/9-dispute-a-ban/

That being said, the way you've responded to this whole situation, I wouldn't hold your breathe. ALUK has little patience for this sort of attitude, as far as I've seen. 

No medics... well I will give you that!
HEY! We have more medics than cops to be fair... they are just less active. I'm sure once we have more features with the coming framework, this will change. I haven't seen you as a medic for a while either mr. Wilco XD

(On a serious note I completely respect how busy you are but you see where I'm coming from surely!)

@Wilco so this forum only to say how great the server is and we cant tell enything that bother us ?

300+ in database i would like to see the number of civilians in the data base coz 10 days i play police is 5-6 cops for every 100 players and medics are not there no matter what you say 10 days now only 1 time i got revive the rest was 0 medics online .

can you explain to me how a low priority report (according to your rules) got answer in 1 hour when there are plenty more and older report waiting there ?

@DonaghI notice you  applied to be a medic yourself.... oh wait, you didn't

Try doing it yourself before pointlessly complaining thanks <3

@DonaghWhere was you before you got banned ?... Tell me why you wasn't on the forums then telling us things that bother you ?

Civilians is over 170,000+ Unique steam ID's which you can see here: http://stats.altislife.co.uk/index.php , Of course not everyone gets to join the Police / NHS or UNMC it is only for the more committed Roleplayers.

If you are pointing to unban requests, After a 3/4 month break of me doing them I decided to do them today (This is the only report I do... other staff members do others) So that would explain it.

@CST TomTheDogeSure i will aply for medic now that mister wilco thinks he is talking to a 20yo because he cant handle the truth about his staff
What truth ?.... These staff members give up there life right now to serve this community and they do a grand job! That is why you found yourself banned this afternoon!

I'm fairly new here but doesn't this video show some rules being broken, like the fact that you died and then flew back to the location while telling your friends where the person was who killed you?  

Should you have not just gone off and done something else instead?
I didn't get killed... If you see just before I pull out the hellcat you see that Stavik is robbed. He wasn't killed as he persues the guy who killed him so please don't make false accusations. I can give you the 1 hour before the situation if you wish to see I only responded to the situation when I found out my gangmate was robbed for 600k?!

@Wilco that dose not answer my question . Let me ask you again .

Why dose an 1.30 hours old report gets answered and instant ban without asking for crash evidence ?

I didn't get killed... If you see just before I pull out the hellcat you see that Stavik is robbed. He wasn't killed as he persues the guy who killed him so please don't make false accusations. I can give you the 1 hour before the situation if you wish to see I only responded to the situation when I found out my gangmate was robbed for 600k?!
I'm not making any accusations I can just see your new life timer is going, so you did die within a couple of minutes of that video starting.

Actualy the vid show's some meta gaming too.. but im guessing its okay some rules are meant to broken. they clearly trying to find Don from the name

I'm not making any accusations I can just see your new life timer is going, so you did die within a couple of minutes of that video starting.
I can show you that I died in Kavala prior to this situation if you wish? being shot down by MPU for being in a India-99 Hellcat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back