What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Nice staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kaosticno if i dont get a straight answer about why donators get privilege like that i dont want my ban removed i think i was clear about that.

Firstly people are commenting about your saltyness in this thread started only out of rage! 

In terms of Dcerts friend! Not going to discuss that here... There is a process for reporting a player so go and do it!

You haven't really convinced me that is is not, I even asked you where was your suggestions/feedback before you got banned... Infact looking at my previous posts and your replies I have given you too much time today!

I have gone into why it was answered, If you actually took some time to go and look at what is being answered you will see a lot has been done today and a lot will be continued to be done today until no reports/compensation reports and unbans are actually left.

Either appeal the ban or leave! It is that simple

(Topic closed - This member got banned is just throwing everything he can think up)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kaosticno if i dont get a straight answer about why donators get privilege like that i dont want my ban removed i think i was clear about that.
No a strongly reject that claim!

Donators never have and never will get any sort of privilege thankyou! Go and check on the amount of lifetime donators / donators and even investors who we have banned without a thought!

You have gone too far, We are a fantastic community not a corrupt one like your suggesting, I suggest you do some research.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back