What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Nice staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it get answered ? Because that's the staff members job to answer reports and decide if to issue a ban or not.

Now answer my question... Did you combat log ?

Please bare in mind we have logs on who is leaving and joining the server

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that this much salt is healthy for a kid, someone sort his diet plan out

Actualy the vid show's some meta gaming too.. but im guessing its okay some rules are meant to broken. they clearly trying to find Don from the name
The helicopter following the guy cant see the guys name tag, he followed him running out from the drug dealer :) anyways I'm going to stop commenting now and defending myself as I'm confused why people are trying to put problem against the video :') The guy was not restrained nor killed therefore allowed to broadcast his comms, and know his money was taken.

So @Donagh  I personally think it was immature to post like that and insulting the staff and community. 

The mature thing to do would be make an unban appeal with your evidence and be understanding that combat logging is usually just a straight up ban. Because realistically if you think... How many times do people "crash" just after a death? 

I would suggest you calm yourself and apologise for your words and make the unban appeal. You would enjoy this community a lot more if you had an open mind.

@Wilco i answered before and so i did to your friend Dcert that my game crashed . But his attitude was to attack me on TS like he is talking to some1 that he knows in real life . So since i didnt like his attitude i left TS . And since i dont like your staff's attitude i made this post when there are 3 days old post and dont get answered but mine got accepted after 1.30 hour gives me a message that this is personal by your staff member.

@Donagh if it wasn't for the staff team, the server's would be full of rdming hobo's and hackers. Show some respect to the people who take time out of there lives to sort stuff out for us.

I don't think that this much salt is healthy for a kid, someone sort his diet plan out
Ok mister perfect tell me how should i put it so its not considered salt ? everything i would say that its not good for your team would be considered salt.

@Wilco i answered before and so i did to your friend Dcert that my game crashed . But his attitude was to attack me on TS like he is talking to some1 that he knows in real life . So since i didnt like his attitude i left TS . And since i dont like your staff's attitude i made this post when there are 3 days old post and dont get answered but mine got accepted after 1.30 hour gives me a message that this is personal by your staff member.
Excellent ok... Which staff member did you contact on teamspeak to advise your game crashed so I can resolve this for you ?

May I just confirm that Crumble nor Wilco are my friends personally as I have never really spoken to them before. Plus it was John Dillenger who spoke to you not me... However, when John showed you how to get to the logs you persisted to refuse showing us a screenshot of the logs which is annoying as we are not here to get people banned however we find it disgusting that people combat log to save their gear etc... If you rob someone and get killed maybe you should have thought about a pair of zipties or roleplayed a bit longer instead of just robbing someone.

@Wilco i didnt contact any staff member on TS i am talking about the staff member that answered my report in so sort notice.

May I just confirm that Crumble nor Wilco are my friends personally as I have never really spoken to them before. Plus it was John Dillenger who spoke to you not me... However, when John showed you how to get to the logs you persisted to refuse showing us a screenshot of the logs which is annoying as we are not here to get people banned however we find it disgusting that people combat log to save their gear etc... If you rob someone and get killed maybe you should have thought about a pair of zipties or roleplayed a bit longer instead of just robbing someone.
Looks like you are here to get ppl banned coz from the moment i joined TS your friend attacked me and was sure i did combat log and never tried to resolve this. 

@DonaghSo you did not think that your game crashing at that point might look like a combatlog ?

Crumble has been extremely active today with bans and unbans... The community here will be very happy about the report/unban time today... I dont see why you have an issue with it, If an in-game admin seen it you would of been banned instantly!

This thread is just a childish attack at a community which does an extremely good job considering its size, I suggest you go have a cup of tea/ ice cream and put on a CD and come back to this thread a little later.

Looks like you are here to get ppl banned coz from the moment i joined TS your friend attacked me and was sure i did combat log and never tried to resolve this. 
Come on... even I can see he's not here to get people banned! He is simply just being part of the community by reporting things he sees ingame, A lot of people do it (28,000+ posts infact) to keep the community clean!

Last edited by a moderator:
So @Donagh  I personally think it was immature to post like that and insulting the staff and community. 

The mature thing to do would be make an unban appeal with your evidence and be understanding that combat logging is usually just a straight up ban. Because realistically if you think... How many times do people "crash" just after a death? 

I would suggest you calm yourself and apologise for your words and make the unban appeal. You would enjoy this community a lot more if you had an open mind.
@Donagh The question is, do you want to be in this community or not? 

If you do, great, work with the staff and get an unban. If not, you simply do not need to be here. 

We are seriously not here to get people banned, however if you wish not to give evidence that your game crashed because we are not admins then you are refusing to resolve the situation. We find people who combat log disappointing that you feel you have to shut down your game to get out of a situation or to save your gear.

@WilcoI am talking about mister John Dillinger he never tried to solve this from the first second he talked to me on the TS he was agresive an threaten me multiple times for ban and 1.30 hour later mister donator's wish come true funny coincidence dont you think ? And as far as your community i dont find it very mature every1 here calling me a child when i never said my age nor I did anything to them. They are just offended coz i say what i see . Last time i checked i am free to tell my opinion if you dont like its an other matter but answering like that its you that act childish.

No one called you a child, just childish. If you are an adult, maybe act like it and be more understanding.

We are seriously not here to get people banned, however if you wish not to give evidence that your game crashed because we are not admins then you are refusing to resolve the situation. We find people who combat log disappointing that you feel you have to shut down your game to get out of a situation or to save your gear.
I told you i didnt save my gear I didnt even know that its possible to save your gear with combat log never seen or done it before . As your friend mention i got plenty of money in short time i dont care even if i lose 500k gear or more i was playing the game to have fun.

@WilcoI am talking about mister John Dillinger he never tried to solve this from the first second he talked to me on the TS he was agresive an threaten me multiple times for ban and 1.30 hour later mister donator's wish come true funny coincidence dont you think ? And as far as your community i dont find it very mature every1 here calling me a child when i never said my age nor I did anything to them. They are just offended coz i say what i see . Last time i checked i am free to tell my opinion if you dont like its an other matter but answering like that its you that act childish.
To be fair, @Donagh, we're not calling you a child for your age, but for your attitude towards this entire situation. Rather than go through the proper means of getting your ban removed (provided you have the correct evidence), you've made an open topic which caught the attention of the Lead Designer of ALUK and you're now being incredibly defensive rather than trying to see how this looks to everyone else.

As far as we're concerned, you've come in here with no intention of getting unbanned and are just bming other players, staff, and everything about the server. Not the height of maturity, if I do say so myself.

@Donaghlol i've been around a very long time i don't threaten anyone with a ban, id love to see footage of me doing so.......that's right buddy you ain't got any....

I suggest you go away learn the rules and when you are mature enough to make a unban appeal do so

Have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back