What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Prison

Well I don't know what to suggest, all I know is that cops standing around with the prisoner is a terrible idea and drastically lowering the jail time makes Prison lose its meaning.
SO what your saying is you do not want to role play, instead you would prefer to stand AFK?  ... nice

Well I don't know what to suggest, all I know is that cops standing around with the prisoner is a terrible idea and drastically lowering the jail time makes Prison lose its meaning.
I already suggested some stuff go through the comments. However, this is not really meant to be a suggestion. This is meant to be an idea, so people can discuss it. Sometimes positive criticism or atleast pointing out a lack is better then a normal suggestion. I think i succeded with what I tried. I got many Members of the Community together to discuss an issue. Why would someone decide something by his own, when we can decide Together.

There was already a member who combined some comments into a nice suggestion @Karnii. (+1 to Karnii for it)

SO what your saying is you do not want to role play, instead you would prefer to stand AFK?  ... nice
Well your Prison Guard suggestion may fix the issue, but yes I am actually saying that making prisoners stand AFK is a better idea.

A majority of crimes end in fines anyway, the only way to get sent to prison is if you refuse to pay the fine or do something really bad. Jail should be boring and it should be a punishment. If you don't want to go to jail don't do the crime. Cops being forced to stand with prisoners and 'roleplay' would be a total waste of police slots.
So your saying the cops are not there to roleplay and instead are only there to clean up the illegal bits and then log off ? If it is a waste of time for the cops. Then why should the prisoners have to waste their time too? 

Well your Prison Guard suggestion may fix the issue, but yes I am actually saying that making prisoners stand AFK is a better idea.
If you think playing a video game should lead you to going afk for doing something bad in the roleplay of who you are. Idk what you are thinking. But like I said if the cops are not going to stand there and roleplay with the prisoners. Then the time should be reduced so the prisoners lose all their gear for the crimes they committed but do not have to sit afk on a game that they are playing to have fun. 

If anyone prefers being AFK to role playing then you are in the wrong place n need to log out.

Yeah good post, UNMC always stay and RP with their prisoners but the Police..they dumped you in the prison for 45 minutes and just leave you like what am I supposed to do? Look at the screen for 45 minutes and do nothing?

Plus 45 minutes is just too much I think because its a game at the end of the day, don't have to be too serious and plus in real life there are actually prison guards guarding the prison and not just inmates..
Roleplay with me, that's what we did. It was so fun!

if a cops don't want to RP for 45 minutes in the jail, should it now be in my interest to end every situation with a firefight so I don't have to go to jail?

Back