What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Random kicks

Smiddy

Hey there!

I wanted to join the server today and when i was loading the assets i randomly got kicked,

So i tried re-entering 3 to 4 more times and finally got in, even after that i was randomly kicked after 15 minutes of playtime

Is there something wrong on my side or is it the server?

Ps: i checked if i had any workshop items enabled

Thanks in advance,

Smiddy

Hey there!

I wanted to join the server today and when i was loading the assets i randomly got kicked,

So i tried re-entering 3 to 4 more times and finally got in, even after that i was randomly kicked after 15 minutes of playtime

Is there something wrong on my side or is it the server?

Ps: i checked if i had any workshop items enabled

Thanks in advance,

Smiddy
How high is the ping when you join. You may be getting kicked from bad internet. Also you can get kicked if it takes to long to load in as i have had this problem before.

My ping is 25 to 30 at the time of joining
So its not your internet then. You say no mods are enabled. If you get kicked again ask a friend or someone random to see what the kick message is in side chat then you will get a better idea of what the problem is.

So its not your internet then. You say no mods are enabled. If you get kicked again ask a friend or someone random to see what the kick message is in side chat then you will get a better idea of what the problem is.
Heya just got kicked again, i asked a guy and he said i don't meet the required speed for the server which is weird since i have 30 to 50 ping when i play

it could be because this has happens to me aswel , I play on the server all the time with no issues but last night I got kicked 4 - 6 times and the messages in game which someone checked for me was the network requirements were not met to the server's standard, However you eventually get in an you will be able to play

so just keep trying I guess?

@Smiddy

Heya just got kicked again, i asked a guy and he said i don't meet the required speed for the server which is weird since i have 30 to 50 ping when i play

it could be because this has happens to me aswel , I play on the server all the time with no issues but last night I got kicked 4 - 6 times and the messages in game which someone checked for me was the network requirements were not met to the server's standard, However you eventually get in an you will be able to play

so just keep trying I guess?

@Smiddy
Yeah sometimes it can be if someone else in your house uses something very internet intensive like netflix or twitch then you will get kicked also check if steam is updating something or windows is. 

Can't join the server after the haker attack. "you were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Kick (1.7 - By Kempi Anderson on 26/11/2018)

You have been banned for 1.7) As a roleplay game every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense. Things like the following; do not swear at people (out of roleplay), troll people, or bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from our servers. Best  thing to do is put s unban appeal up @radduu

Back