What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - pirus (i don't have ids) - GTA RP

“I dont know why NVL claims are going on when this was a completely different situation which was resolved with everyone involved,”This has been brought up because it still shows after reports have been made you’re still not taking it seriously and little to no roleplay is there or no respect to the rules. The issue hasn’t been resolved with everyone involved and a report didn’t get made as if it do the forum would be full of reports about yourself as this has become a common occurrence with your gang breaking rules and zero roleplay. Please read my replies before jumping in as I’ve clearly stated why this was brought up. Also happy to share the clip to show it’s more than a claim

“seems like a revenge report to me to be honest” ask ive stated this has been brought for poor roleplay and (G7.3) Executions because it wasn't up to scratch in my opinion.
In my opinion novas report is a revenge report as she clearly didn’t like this report or the other one for RDM and ask she stated she doesn’t like being grabbed.
This report is in no way a revenge report as it was posted way before any other reports.

“To which later that night vagos decided to shoot at us after the conversation so then we come to this current situation of where you was grabbed if your people didnt tell you about this then its miss communication it was clear vagos and pirus had issues mate. “. This happened after this event.

‘im happy to leave this to staff as i feel this will go around in circles and i feel this is just a report because you got grabbed and didnt like the fact you was on the losing side.’ In no way this the case the report was put up before any ‘beef’ and as stated multiple times this report is up due to poor role play and g7.3.

Your just chatting a bunch of waffle mate you didn't even know what you was reporting for until staff asked multiple times, if you can't take being taken hostage then maybe the gang life isn't for you mate and I have said all that needs to be said from our end.

I'm happy to let staff deal with this as they see fit.

“I dont know why NVL claims are going on when this was a completely different situation which was resolved with everyone involved,”This has been brought up because it still shows after reports have been made you’re still not taking it seriously and little to no roleplay is there or no respect to the rules. The issue hasn’t been resolved with everyone involved and a report didn’t get made as if it do the forum would be full of reports about yourself as this has become a common occurrence with your gang breaking rules and zero roleplay. Please read my replies before jumping in as I’ve clearly stated why this was brought up. Also happy to share the clip to show it’s more than a claim

“seems like a revenge report to me to be honest” ask ive stated this has been brought for poor roleplay and (G7.3) Executions because it wasn't up to scratch in my opinion.
In my opinion novas report is a revenge report as she clearly didn’t like this report or the other one for RDM and ask she stated she doesn’t like being grabbed.
This report is in no way a revenge report as it was posted way before any other reports.

“To which later that night vagos decided to shoot at us after the conversation so then we come to this current situation of where you was grabbed if your people didnt tell you about this then its miss communication it was clear vagos and pirus had issues mate. “. This happened after this event.

‘im happy to leave this to staff as i feel this will go around in circles and i feel this is just a report because you got grabbed and didnt like the fact you was on the losing side.’ In no way this the case the report was put up before any ‘beef’ and as stated multiple times this report is up due to poor role play and g7.3.
Tryna say I revenge reported?! Did you even watch my clips because you're clearly waffling now son

Right, this has been up a while, time to resolve it.

Thank you for reporting this, and for everyone's responses to the report.

As highlighted by @Mad he believes G7.3 has been broken, for those who aren't well-informed, I'll quote it below:

G7.3 - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high-quality roleplay. Example: To cut someone's throat you must have a bladed weapon.

After watching the video, it's clear cut.

Pirus removed Jimmy from his turf, fair enough. Whilst in transit Jimmy asks questions and interacts with his kidnappers, good start but from here on things go south very quickly. Jimmy gets told to shut up and someone (Killa) will come back and have a chat with him, again, fair enough, there was seemingly more roleplay going to happen. Jimmy waits, and out of the 8 people there, one person has the courage to interact with him. Then, after a little build-up and roleplay, Jimmy is shot in the head and ironically this is when he receives more roleplay through the comments made post-execution from the others who remained silent throughout. There was no high-quality roleplay provided beforehand, no build-up, just once and done. There was a situation eluded to have happened previously, but that does not excuse the lack of roleplay in this situation.

All 8 of you had an opportunity to provide so much more roleplay, but instead, cut it short for what? Convenience? Laziness? However, only one person will receive punishment for the rule break that occurred.

Quite frankly, I've seen better hostage takings/kidnappings from Pirus, and that video was a disappointing watch. If you wish to become whitelisted, you'll need to maintain a good standard across the board, and this situation didn't come close to that standard.

Report Accepted - Action Taken:

Char ID: 100106
Rule Break(s): G7.3

Action Taken: Permanent Ban Under FBS

I did notice the NVL accusations from Pirus toward Jimmy. Given he complied, I'll ignore this. Had he decided to continue to give it the run around when he was very clearly at the disadvantage when the car knocked him over (Good use of the car in that scenario) then I'd be inclined to agree, and the shoe would've been on the other foot.

Finally, everyone is responsible for their rule breaks.

Back