What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Ry Gambino | 436 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodOne

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Charlie Chubbs

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Ry Gambino | 436

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/31/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2130

What best describes this incident ?: (C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. - Permanent ban.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Ry was arrested along with his 2 friends for assaulting myself however Ry took it a step further and stabbed me, this caused his prision sentence to be alot higher than his friends so he resorted to use a disparaging and offensive word against me. I havent tried to resolve as there isnt an excuse for such language and would rather this report be reviewed by staff.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://prnt.sc/26mlzex 
VIDEO

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not realise that this was a rule break . Although not obvious to me it should have been as I can see how this is and was an offensive word and deemed inappropriate. I would like to sincerely apologise to yourself Charlie Chubs for any offence I may have caused and also to other members of the community. I accept the consequences of this report and really do apologies for saying what I said it was very stupid of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Ryan_EFCand @GoodOne,

It is apparent that there was some words said in this video which most certainly shouldn't of been. You are aware yourself @Ryan_EFCthat what you said could cause offense to other players and I am glad to see that you have admit to that. I'm well aware that tensions can boil over in RP however there is a line that shouldn't be crossed and any form of discrimination here, be it in-game or not has always been strictly prohibited and consequences must ensue once this rule is breached.

However, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and I will be issuing you with a 24 hour ban as per the fair bans system rather than the permanent ban which is stated in Rule (C1.2) as this is your first offence. I am going to make myself very clear here. This is your One and Only Warning with regards to this. Take the next 24 hours to familiarize yourself with both the GTA RP and Community Rules which are in place here and make sure that this doesn't happen again. This is a golden chance, don't waste it.

@GoodOneThank you for your report.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back