What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Returning player looking to buy a barn

Status
Not open for further replies.
@UwUBigShlong Arma is a dead game but you know what people enjoy it and that's why we still support it for them.

No denial I am just done with toxic scum to be honest who think this sort of thing is normal behaviour and look at the tears when some is given back, The option is to leave the next option is I will break 9 months without banning someone with a string of bans.

If you think this thread is bullying or condoning bullying then your nothing short of dumb my friend
I don’t see any abuse
Are you serious? He's been called a cunt and told to leave. This clearly isn't about buying a barn anymore, if the guy's broken a rule then ban him. This is literally just a hate thread now, why are you refusing to lock it? 

@WhoisDanHe has been a cunt that's correct and should leave correct! 

Not even an apology to the person who's now quit the community over this, Not even an attempt to put things right

There isn't any rules for scamming, People should be decent and if not then not really a part of this community are they

@Wilco imaging removing someone's money just because he scammed a guy in game 🤣 yikes
I haven't removed anyone's money..

Did his stuff get taken because he scammed or because he broke a rule?

@WilcoSo why punish him when he theoretically did nothing wrong. Bare people have been scammed in the past and nothing else has happened to them in the past. This is just a hate attach against a young Irish me... kinda cruel.

@WilcoSo why punish him when he theoretically did nothing wrong. Bare people have been scammed in the past and nothing else has happened to them in the past. This is just a hate attach against a young Irish me... kinda cruel.
Oh here we go... turn it into something it isn't. Put the cards down.

The thread has run its course if its going to go down that silly route.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back