What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Returning player looking to buy a barn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the positive responses, clearly it is a minority of the player base within the community that behave in this manner. To be honest I don't have time for negativity and drama, I game to chill and have fun, as I am sure most do.

Unfortunately I have just purchased a new game yesterday and invested a lot of money into the game, I also start a new job in a few weeks, so will see how it goes and perhaps I will be back in the evenings and weekends.

If people are always so bothered about scamming make it a server rule.
(1.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting.

(5.1.3) You must not knock out and rob other players in a green zone.

(6.0.1) You must not abuse the boundaries of any marked zone on the map. Using the boundary to troll/taunt or temporarily gain protection is forbidden.

it is my understanding that the transaction took place on Kavala high street and that you logged out afterwards. one could argue that you've robbed him in a GZ, used the zones to your advantage so he cannot get his money back, and then proceeded to log off without completing the transaction (which would be mid RP).

Just saying.

Personally i think it was bang out of order what Aaron did but its also bang out of order for you guys to take his barn after you have given the guy his money back and taken it from Aaron's account when its not a rule break and has never really been a big issue in the past other than specific circumstances. But I guess it is what it is at this point.

Not everyone has the time to sit around all day doing money runs, for some that 20+ million is months and months of work. C'mon man we all come here to have fun, surely you can understand the problem with what's happened here.

Just give it back bro, you are embarassing yourself.
For reference, if you're new/making a return then that amount of money is likely to be all you have! For example I've been playing here for about 2 and a half years consistenly and I only have a few million but that's because I only play as NHS. I can easily see how losing everything in one moment is extremely demoralising and would make it very hard to "go again". - Indeed the rebels who are condoning this behaviour are only able to "go again" because they have that cushion of money in their bank account. Overall I think it's a scummy thing to do.

Note: These views are my own and do not necessarily represent those of the NHS Command Team.

I think maybe we should all stop now and if this needs to be dealt with further then it can be done privately. It's making me a little uncomfortable watching someone take all this abuse. I think he gets the point by now.

Personally i think it was bang out of order what Aaron did but its also bang out of order for you guys to take his barn after you have given the guy his money back and taken it from Aaron's account when its not a rule break and has never really been a big issue in the past other than specific circumstances. But I guess it is what it is at this point.
Your friend committed a scumbag act, not like he deserves anything other than to be driven out, I'll be genuinely honest with you, and any admins/management who want to read this:

People like Aaron Carson are the reason servers don't get more of a chance, because this sort of act will go about being spread by word of mouth and it's going to severely tarnish the reputation of this community (Which is why I believe it genuinely needs to be a rule against it), he'll whine and cry about the server dying then when people begin the path to come back, he takes advantage of it and scams them, do you REALLY think that what management/staff have done is an overreaction when he's probably done more damage in 5 minutes than the community has been able to resolve in a few months? (NOT MAKING A SNIDE COMMENT ABOUT ANYONE WITH THAT BIT! JUST SAYING THAT REPAIRS TAKE TIME!)

I think maybe we should all stop now and if this needs to be dealt with further then it can be done privately. It's making me a little uncomfortable watching someone take all this abuse. I think he gets the point by now.
You think he gets the point? Then why hasn't he acted like a man and apologized? Why hasn't he taken a few minutes to sit there and say "Well yeah what I did was wrong, I've looked back at it, thought it through and now I realize the error of my ways, I'm sorry!", It takes literally less than a few minutes to act like a reasonable and respectable human being.

Last edited by a moderator:
You think he gets the point? Then why hasn't he acted like a man and apologized? Why hasn't he taken a few minutes to sit there and say "Well yeah what I did was wrong, I've looked back at it, thought it through and now I realize the error of my ways, I'm sorry!", It takes literally less than a few minutes to act like a reasonable and respectable human being.
Whether he gets the point or not, this is only a game and the amount of abuse he's recieving is crossing a line. What he did was wrong, but what is happening to him now is worse. Everyone needs to lay off. 

I don’t see any abuse

Unless you seriously think he’s a snowflake and he’s crying over his award which I doubt highly.

Hopefully he changes his ways or just leaves, this community was not setup for people like this.

@UwUBigShlong and I am sure you see nothing wrong with what he did or the abuse you hand out to people ?

If you think this thread is bullying or condoning bullying then your nothing short of dumb my friend

Move along.

@WilcoAh so I see... denial. You lot need to stop wetting yourself over arma haha dead game... You gotta resort to insults or just stop people responding to posts when you know you're wrong... pipe down 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back