What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Returning player looking to buy a barn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of the game... Part opf being a rebel is to do illegal shit aka stealing/scmaming... Stop crying and just go AGANE
Not everyone has the time to sit around all day doing money runs, for some that 20+ million is months and months of work. C'mon man we all come here to have fun, surely you can understand the problem with what's happened here.

The fella is gonna get donated like 30 odd mil he's making profit from getting scammed.
Just give it back bro, you are embarassing yourself.

@GambleFor something like this to happen is just sad, especially when we are wanting to retain players in the community. Been speaking to some guys in Poseidon and they remember the good rp that you bought to this server, we will refund you the cash personally if this is what will keep you here. It is a shame that people are still doing this, especially after what has happened to people through previous 'scams' like this and i think just shows the character of some people. Not everyone here is like this and I think you came across a bad egg straight away. PM me if this is something you would like.
Can you refund me too? I got scammed for 30 mil or else im leaving community with gamble too

as scamming is part and parcel of this forum section apparently.

Hopefully the police reading this can transfer the money straight from @Aaron Carson's bank account and back to @Gamble's as he has openly admitted to the scamming!! 😮

Hopefully the police reading this can transfer the money straight from @Aaron Carson's bank account and back to @Gamble's as he has openly admitted to the scamming!! 😮
Having clearly admitted to Real Estate Fraud, Aaron will be fired from his position of Special Constable in the APS, thankyou.

@sciencefreak74can we make this happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is defo part of the festive spirit.. how low can you get.. it’s official I hate people 

Further using the excuse of he will get more from everyone coming together for him is just shit and low. The only reason we are coming together is because someone decided to scam in the festive period WHAT A FUCKING JOKE! I’ll put a further 2M to the posideon fund! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back