What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Returning player looking to buy a barn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are all you man upset for 

What's done is done he aint getting dust back say what you want bout me aint gonna make me change my mind.
just kinda sad how ur first thought is to scam a returning player dont u think 

Fair enough but why do you want to act like this etc, like in my eyes i couldn't even imagine scamming someone who wants to make a return to the server (which we could use a player boost) and you deicide to rip him off and act like a willy when people criticise you saying grow up kids etc, why you mad etc it just shows how immature you are there is just no need for all the attitude

The award is an investigation into the alleged Fraud by the Altis Police Service, in addition to placing a freeze on the sum of £25,000,000 which may yet be seized under the Proceeds of Crime Act.

I'd get a solicitor.

200.gif

If people are always so bothered about scamming make it a server rule.
I don't think there should be rules for scamming, Its part of being a decent human which the majority of us are... but clearly you are not.

Not sure if you have been scammed or bulled on Habbo hotel growing up but you need to get over that man and get back on the tracks

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine scamming on a video game... What a freaking sad act. I don't know you Mr Gamble but I've heard a lot of positives about your RP, I'll throw 1.5m in the pot (I know it's not a lot but any little helps... I think!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back