What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RIP AR/High command

ass my nan once said ''if you gonna have a pissing competiton with a lady, be prepared for puddles and splash back''

RIP AR/High Command, Kills a load of normal patrol officers with rubber guns :^)

With what Scottish said, I have now got the confidence to say this. It's becoming a little tiring seeing UNMC boast about 'Winning a HM Treasury' 'Getting a few hunters' and it's all a joke now. This is a roleplay server and you are boasting about frag montages. I don't seem to recall Police boasting about catching striders (Until JT said it) or sending UNMC to prison.

It needs to stop now, please. 

Last edited by a moderator:
236669cc7db254708e11d9f4b83af3f5.gif

LMAO "get out the heli and spray em". Well done amte. You hear Police actually bother to initiate and get some form of RP in and then you have this POV guy running around saying nothing and the others just spraying and running around. Something we expect from hobos in Kavala or a kid who's HEMMT got spiked.

Yes well done we got rekt. What a joke.

Ok guys put your dicks away your all as bad as each other , All ive heard from the police in the last week is fucking hands up or be tazed and then tazed , all i hear from unmc is oh cops take them hostage , or theres police over there initiate , please for the love of god can we stop this shitty roleplay from both sides its driving me up the fucking wall with all the messages i get 

Its so easy both sides need to stop going out of there way to search out the other faction for confrontation , if you so happen to come in to contact with each other and a fight breaks out so be it , but theres no need for both sides to actively hunt each other looking for it 

Ive given my guys a stern warning today that this hit from our side stops now and i hope police do the same to theres

LMAO "get out the heli and spray em". Well done amte. You hear Police actually bother to initiate and get some form of RP in and then you have this POV guy running around saying nothing and the others just spraying and running around. Something we expect from hobos in Kavala or a kid who's HEMMT got spiked.

Yes well done we got rekt. What a joke.

Its so easy both sides need to stop going out of there way to search out the other faction for confrontation , if you so happen to come in to contact with each other and a fight breaks out so be it , but theres no need for both sides to actively hunt each other looking for it 
Fun fact for you; the whole reason we were pursuing the vehicle was a UNMC Soldier in Kavala GZ with it's weapon on show. We asked her to put it away, she was about to and then we heard another UNMC Soldier say "Don't listen to those fucking cops and get in" (or something to that affect) - We honestly did not want a firefight. As you saw in that video, we didn't shoot first. All we wanted was their weapons away. 

For future reference though, @Jaegarn - There is no need for these posts. You and I both know that all it will ever do is cause issues. 

Fun fact for you; the whole reason we were pursuing the vehicle was a UNMC Soldier in Kavala GZ with it's weapon on show. We asked her to put it away, she was about to and then we heard another UNMC Soldier say "Don't listen to those fucking cops and get in" (or something to that affect) - We honestly did not want a firefight. As you saw in that video, we didn't shoot first. All we wanted was their weapons away. 

For future reference though, @Jaegarn - There is no need for these posts. You and I both know that all it will ever do is cause issues. 
Thats my point unmc obviously wanted the fight this time but lets not pretend on other occasions its police who want the fight and not unmc , both factions are as bad as each other and it needs to stop

With what Scottish said, I have now got the confidence to say this. It's becoming a little tiring seeing UNMC boast about 'Winning a HM Treasury' 'Getting a few hunters' and it's all a joke now. This is a roleplay server and you are boasting about frag montages. I don't seem to recall Police boasting about catching striders (Until JT said it) or sending UNMC to prison.

It needs to stop now, please. 
Dont forget u got blanket banned ;)

Later that very same day!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

5 minutes ago, BennyBait said:

Later that very same day!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
you can see on this video that to us you werent even in the tower as we werent even watching you as you ran up, the joys of playing on a potatoe with dial up internet connection i guess 😆

Back