What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RIP AR/High command

you can see on this video that to us you werent even in the tower as we werent even watching you as you ran up, the joys of playing on a potatoe with dial up internet connection i guess 
1f606.png
tbh I was lucky no one was looking down

Not even gonna bother creating more drama, i just want more peace. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh lol, I always thought that police command were part of all specialized units. I remember seeing SI's with AR tags and other specialized unit tags, stating that police command is part of every specialized unit. But a well, my bad I guess.
You know what they say about assumption...

I have to say I did enjoy being shot by you all after not hearing a single word from any of you during the entire pursuit.

And in case anybody is wondering, after this part of the firefight, we got four of their Striders back to NPAS and did a patrol in them, so I was quite happy with that.
I think you should pop a video up of those lovely striders and just like these guys name the title, wrong? 

Why can't everyone just take everything with a pinch of salt, give some witty banter back at each other and not take it so seriously? I mean, half the comments here are quite childish and unneccessarily rude, then the rest show a sense of humour and a healthy amount of rivalry..

Just take 5 minutes away from the community, look back and see how what you say defines how everyone here perceives you

funny thing is that after that original initiation, they lost their taru and striders and all were killed as AR moved in.
Not even AR, just when police were equally armed as they were.

Why can't everyone just take everything with a pinch of salt, give some witty banter back at each other and not take it so seriously?
Because if you were there, you'd realise that it was poor RP and baitey, which ruined everyone's fun.

Back