What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Roleplay Twitch Team

@Wilco

Twitch Link: twitch.tv/LoganMalloy69

Stream Schedule: trying to get a few hours in a day

Games Streamed: GTA, may move on to fifa

Link to a previous stream: 

Why do you want to join the team: Looking for a partnership that'll benefit both parties and help me grow

What is unique about your stream: Shows an insight of a relitively new player

Twitch Link: https://twitch.tv/KyleJP_

Stream Schedule: Monday-Friday 6PM GMT onwards

Games Streamed: GTA V, Escape from Tarkov

Why do you want to join the team: I've been around the community from when it first started, even being active throughout the good old days of Takistan, I prize myself on nothing but quality roleplay, Per my VODs nothing but praise can be said for the community & has always remained that way, i've also got a good fair few amount of new people that are interested in getting into GTARP and there's nothing better then offering the #1 RP community within the UK/EU

What is unique about your stream: Upon request, everyone seems to refer to me as Korg in the city so that brings abit of bants to the city; I've got a very characteristic personality in which both people in the city & my viewers enjoy, I'm a very open & honest person and can be found to have some uses when it comes to the city's crimes 😉

Twitch Link: https://www.twitch.tv/chilli0161

Schedule: I have none right now but looking to do once a week

Games streamed: GTA, Arma 3, Rocket league 

Link to previous stream:

why do you want to join the team: Being in the comunity since 2017 I have seen a lot. I've been in many whitelisted groups and many gangs in arma. My rp has improved miles since 2017 and fivem can show that way I can showcase this community and hopefully bring more people here and too me. 

What is unique about your stream: Nothing is unique to anyone it's all been done before. however I talk to chat I'm in the middle of recreating all my overlays myself. In the servers Altis I play rebel. Fivem I play police, NHS, whitelisted gang and a insane civilian. 

Twitch Link: 

Stream Schedule: All weekdays 10AM To whenever

Games Streamed: GTA 5 RP on RPUK

Why do you want to join the team: I want to join because im just getting back into streaming and ill be playing only RPUK im planning on being a purely RPUK gta 5 rp streamer. I hope to build an audience from rpuk and hopefully promote the community even more

What is unique about your stream: Im very engaging with my viewers and hope to offer a new point of view from the police in fivem 

Last edited by a moderator:
Twitch Link: www.twitch.tv/djmarzofficial

Stream Schedule: Pretty much daily at the moment most (if not all) evenings

Games Streamed: GTA, CSGO plus multiple others as I am a variety streamer (including Music streams)

Why do you want to join the team: Because I am really enjoying your server and find myself joining daily to continue my life in the city! My viewers are enjoying it as much as I am.

What is unique about your stream: I am fresh, new and aspiring to grow my stream through playing on awesome servers such as yours. As mentioned above, I am a variety streamer but I am spending a lot of time on GTA RP at the moment on your server.

Twitch Link: www.twitch.tv/captainzest

Stream Schedule: 2PM Start - 11PM (Mon,Tue,Wed,Fri) 12PM-12AM (Thurs,Sat)

Games Streamed: GTA V, Phasmophobia at the current moment

Why do you want to join the team:

I believe I am quite different in the city, a good role model and like to think I am quite mature. I take Roleplay very seriously and it is a big passion for me. I am also good with new people and setting examples for them. I'm a twitch affiliate with a growing fanbase I like to call the Dave Squad which I believe being apart of the RP Stream Team, will promote both the server and myself to grow. 

What is unique about your stream: I play a character called Dave who loves to call everyone Dave because he is an alcoholic who love Stella #StellaLife which is unique to the city. I am very friendly and tend to laugh at almost everything. This the only server I play, so people can watch what its like to stick to one and grow. I'm very chatty and i tend to stay away from Drama and behaviour that could get you in trouble with police (Other than Drinking too much)
Sorry for the inconvenience, would it be possible for some feedback on this? I'm eager to join as I enjoy this server so much and would love the opportunity! Thank you in advanced.

Twitch Link :

Stream Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday,  ( Gonna come back to streaming again so this would help much gonna start next week monday )

Games Streamed: Squad, Valorant, Arma 3, GTA RP

Previous Stream: I removed my other streams because copyright I had to dump it all

Why do I wanna join the team?: I wanna join the stream because I wanna come back to streaming strong, I enjoy streaming a lot and i call it a hobby of my'n, Also offers me a great opportunity to get more involved with the community, and create my own story.

What is unique about my stream?: I have a deep cockney accent and people say its funny also I play a Cockney roadman from the UK, I love to create story behind everything I try to get everyone Immersed into the content, Also get up to funny stuff

Twitch Link: http://www.twitch.tv/FrostyLRS

Stream Schedule: Pretty random, still new to streaming so no set schedule yet but there will be one soon. Will stream most days though.

Games Streamed: Cyberpunk, Cod, GTA RP, Phasmophobia 

Why do you want to join the team: I love playing roleplay.co.uk gta server, made a lot of good friends and enemies and I would love to stream your server and be a part of your team, I think it's good to get the perspective of all the different roles in the server and I'm happy to be a part of the team:D

What is unique about your stream: I will be streaming often with lots of different games, but my main one would be roleplay.co.uk and me and my friends will entertain everyone with our mad antics. 

Twitch Link: 

Stream Schedule: 5/12 Hours daily 

Games Streamed: FiveM RP, Rust, Dayz, ETS 2

Why do you want to join the team: I play the server daily and would love to promote the server more. 

What is unique about your stream: I am a active streamer and like to interact with my viewers. I play lots of RP on FiveM and on other games. I love engaging in RP.   I mainly do race and drift maybe some hood action to,

Twitch Link: twitch.tv/n0peuk

Stream Schedule: whenever, usually like 8pm until I get bored

Games Streamed: GTA, Just Dance, ASMR,

Roleplaying legend, big strong arms able to carry the content for the team, been practising press-ups, can add unique dimension to the stream team. Spice things up.

What is unique about your stream:

everything

Please insert some quotes from your chat:

Coozer - “call me daddy and I’ll sub”

Mr_Narfu - “are you alright?...

want me to call help?”

Everyone “fuck you Robbie”

Twitch Link:  Twitch.tv/StePettit

Stream Schedule:  

Tuesday - 20:00PM

Thursday - 20:00PM

Friday - 17:30PM 

Saturday - 20:00PM

Sunday - 17:30PM

Games Streamed: GTA RP and random games I feel like mainly story games but just depends how I'm feeling.

Why do you want to join the team: I want to interact with the RP UK community around the server and not only that but introduce new players to the server as in my streams I have people who have never played RP before who have expressed interest in joining the city. I play on Roleplay.co.uk pretty much if not everyday and love when people in my chat express interests in what is happening around the city as it means I can support those who too are streaming their activities through hosts as I want to support the servers content creating community.

What is unique about your stream: All of my interaction in the server are based around the religious organisation The Apostles which is a concept I've not seen before in any RP stream. With us being an underground organisation known by our church it creates a sort of mafia dynamic that I believe people would find pretty interesting and unique as they see both our crime side of things and our religious and legal side of things also.

Twitch Link:[SIZE=10.5pt] https://[/SIZE]twitch.tv/FragstarGames/

Stream Schedule:

Monday - 8:30pm

Tuesday - No Stream,

Wednesday - 8:30pm

Thur[SIZE=10.5pt]sday - No Stream[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Friday - 8:30pm[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Saturday - No Stream[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Sunday - 8:30pm[/SIZE]

Games Streamed: GTA V (RP) is my main game that i stream but I will sometimes stream new games when released but nothing in particular.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Why do you want to join the team: I haven't been in the RPUK community long or the RP community long but this community of people are extremely supportive when you need help well once you get past the [/SIZE]sarcasm[SIZE=10.5pt] ones but even when I am streaming they will jump in and support even more and I also try to do this back as well as much as I can. Overall I would love to be apart of such a great team and community of people.[/SIZE]

What is unique about your stream: Its unpredictable that basically sums up my streams in a nutshell! It can be cool calm and collective one moment and then absolute chaos the next and since streaming GTA V within RPUK i think my streams have proven that to a tee. 

When there is an event i will be streaming and only stream GTA at the moment. There should be more to come with events and other things i get up to in the city as a Weazel news reporter. 

Twitch Link: 

Stream Schedule:

I currently Do not have a schedule due to my IRL work situation not being clear to me yet.

i also like to stream whenever i feel like it.

Games Streamed:

GTAV , arma 3 , squad, enlisted, rainbow six siege,

i believe that joining the RPUK stream team would benefit my channel in ways RPUK has benefited my roleplay career.

Next to this i strongly believe that giving the members or future members an inside view into the staff team (within limits) will encrease the bond between players and the staff team.

I like to believe that my streams show what its like to be staff on a big community like RPUK.

During my streams i notice that many of my viewers where not even aware of our position within the server.

overall i think that my streams give the viewers a ability to connect to the staff team.

Twitch Link: 

Stream Schedule: I try to stream Tuesday/ Thursday afternoons work permitting 

Games Streamed: GTA V

I have not been streaming for long and started on Arma life for a different community however found that when changing to this community lost a lot of my regular viewers as there are far more people streaming GTA V than Arma 3. Streaming is something I enjoy doing and I do my best to interact with my viewers whilst doing so I am hoping that by joining the twitch stream it will increase the number of viewers to my stream as well as give those viewers the perspective of a front line / Trianing officer out on patrol as well as when I am teaching new Recruits. 

I'm not really sure what's unique about it other than its me that's streaming lol. I will do my best in streams to show me educating probationary constables as well as being entertaining and interacting with viewers. I have a lot of pervious policing knowledge that I have already brought to the server and I believe that its another way for me to show this. 

Twitch Link: https://www.twitch.tv/harveysgames

Stream Schedule: Stream pretty much every evening after work. Sometimes may not stream for a week due to other things going on in life and weekends will also vary due to me being pretty into my fishing outside of the gaming world.

Games Streamed: GTA, Call of duty currently.

Link to a previous stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1078388815

Why do you want to join the team: The reason I'd like to join the team is to simply bring people into my community from all different backgrounds. I currently have viewers from all over the globe and a decent little commuity who welcome anyone who comes and stops by. I feel if i made the team then i could interact with people outside the city that i've probably never met much inside the city and get to know people more then just a character within gta as we all know most people in gta are nothing like them outside of it. 

What is unique about your stream: In the gta rp server i have two completely different characters one being my Carlos Harvestos character who loves to street race, robs people/places, Cause trouble to an extent with a good reason to within rp, gang member and a all round crook and then i have my police character who is a police constable named Charles Reynolds that is all over the place when it comes to being on duty from traffic stops to hostage/active gunfights. Two completely different people.

Hello, i hope this topic is still monitored as i'd love to feature on the homepage and grow my viewers!

Twitch Link:  https://www.twitch.tv/thesecondbigmo

Stream Schedule: I work shifts, so my stream times vary, however i'm quite active and stream 3-4 times a week!

Games Streamed: RPUK only

Link to a previous stream: All of my streams are viewable on the above link!

Why do you want to join the team: I'd like to join the stream team for a number of reasons, most importantly bring quality content to new RP'ers, to give inspire them. I love interacting with likeminded people and what better place to do it on stream, i interact with all my viewers and we have a great time. 

What is unique about your stream: I like to keep things different and exciting on my streams, no two streams are the same. i'm always thinking of new ways to entertain my viewers. 

I have two characters, Dionte Costello who is a bit of a trouble maker in the city, always getting into a bit of bother with the law and on the other hand i have PC Mo Escobar who is a Constable in the Frontline of Los Santos Police Service. My viewers love to see the stories of both characters and see how they go about their lives in Los Santos!

Back