What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Roleplay Twitch Team

Twitch Link: http://www.twitch.tv/martyboyen

Stream Schedule: I don't have a schedule yet, but almost everyday in the afternoon, evening!

Games Streamed: GTA 5,  Arma 3 and many more....

Link to a previous stream: Dont have one, I am quite new!

Why do you want to join the team: I wanna join your team because I wanna show the people how it is in Poseidon and the medics, then in GTA I wanna show how it is to be a beginner and I do wanna promote RPUK in the BIG world outthere.

What is unique about your stream: Nothing really, im just a swedish meatball? I dont know... 🙂

Twitch Link: https://www.twitch.tv/recon_nine

Stream Schedule: I don't have a set shedule. My plan is to stream dev work whenever I can (meaning when it can be shown live) and I will probably start streaming some police patrols as well.

Games Streamed: FiveM, FiveM "Development", DCS: World

Link to a previous streamhttps://www.twitch.tv/videos/851569881 (just grabbed the most recent one, i have done 4 or 5 in the past week)

Why do you want to join the team: 
So the other day I thought I would give streaming some development work a try, and I was quite suprised at how much fun it was. All be honest in saying I wasn't as productive as I would be normally, your attention is divided a bit more, but it was enjoyable to say my thought process out loud and interacting with the community. You get some suggestions here and there and it is fun letting people know what we are working on and sometimes explaining why certain things or done. 

What is unique about your stream: The amount of screens I show. Also I think it will be a lot calmer on the eyes seeing as the other fivem devs on the stream team use light mode🤮

@Marty Atlas @Recon Nine

I have seen both your streams, Invites sent

I have also noticed 2 people haven't accepted and its been quite some time so cancelling the following invites:

yJUU92F.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wilcoas im leaving the island please may i be removed from the twitch team thanks for having me apart of the RPUK twitch team

@Nazgul Was going to say you should be able to remove yourself from your settings but can see you figured it out 🙂 

Twitch Link: https://www.twitch.tv/joshua_rpuk

Stream Schedule: When i can, most nights and weekends

Games Streamed: GTA V (FiveM), DCS , Phasmaphobia and occasionally Arma 3

Link to a previous stream: Most recent stream:  https://www.twitch.tv/joshua_rpuk

Why do you want to join the team: Have been here for over a year now and wanted to get into streaming to boost the audience of RPUK and entertain others within the community, as well as being able to have a laugh with the viewers and provide high quality RP at the same time. Being a very new streamer aswell, i feel the team would help me grow as an entertainer whilst working with people who share the common interest of exposing RPUK to the outside world and providing entertainment.

What is unique about your stream: Terrible El-Salvadorian accents galore (and also get to showcase the Whitelisted gangs in the upcoming update as one of the Jefes of the Marabunta Grande)

I realise its early days with my streaming but i thought id give it a shot 

Just seen the update from Wilco.

I never had a notification on twitch that i had an invitation to the team 😞

Twitch Link: 

Stream Schedule: usually when the first storm happens at 4pm

Games Streamed: FIFA/GTA RP/WoW

Link to a previous stream: 

Why do you want to join the team: I believe my streams and my character in GTA RP brings a different kind of roleplay scenario to others and obvsiouly it'll benefit me in the future along with me hopefully benefitting others with raiding them etc and also benefitting the server #stayblessed

What is unique about your stream: My personality first of all, i feel i have a good personality with a sense of humour , i role play as a priest also i feel that is a bit unique in itself , spreading positivity 

Twitch Link: 

Stream Schedule: No schedule but I try my best to stream daily

Games Streamed: GTA RP

Why do you want to join the team: I want to join the twitch team to contribute more content towards the current collection of RPUK streamers and help produce entertaining streams for old and new members to watch and enjoy, as I mainly play police I would like to hope my streams can also encourage others to apply for the faction.

What is unique about your stream: As one of the LSPS heads I have access to all areas of the police to showcase and play as on stream, this is not something everyone can provide and I think seeing multiple perspectives of police gameplay is something unique and enjoyable for viewers to watch. 

Twitch Link: 

Stream Schedule: 
Monday - Off
Tuesday - Live from 5:30pm GMT
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Live from 5:30pm GMT
Friday - Off (Maybe live every other week in the future)
Saturday/Sunday - Live from 1pm

Games Streamed: GTA (Sea of Thieves in the future)

Why do you want to join the team: Being in the stream team during my Arma days I enjoyed being able to interact with more people from the community that were not just met in-game. I would now love to take an opportunity to be able to do the same but on GTA. I found I'm also able to help newer players with various questions they may have but also trying to suggest for certain information to be found in character.  

What is unique about your stream: I believe that I can provide slightly different content to where I'm not in any Gangs, Police or NHS but trying to build a business empire of sorts to help new characters get a foot on the server(Like Joe's 2 brothers). Not only to give people high RP jobs to make money but to also help their characters develop their own stories and to give them an opportunity to create their own, better ideas. I also use my streaming experience to make sure all stories unfold in good quality so it is even more enjoyable to watch.

Twitch Link: https://www.twitch.tv/wraithscave

Stream Schedule: I don’t have a stream schedule as per but I stream whenever I can usually for a couple hours a day. 

Games Streamed: GTA V, ArmA 3, and others

Link to a previous stream: I don’t have a link to a previous stream however I am streaming right now.

Why do you want to join the team: I want to join the team as recently I have seen a lot pf streamers within the community and I would like to be apart of that. Creating content with great people and really good roleplayers

What is unique about your stream: I think whats unique about my stream is that I go for the good looking stream however I focus primarily on the roleplay and the depth of roleplay. I think to start streaming regularly would allow me to dive deep into roleplay scenarios as best as I can or even better

Twitch Link: https://www.twitch.tv/zemperorx

Stream Schedule: 4 pm GMT till late!

Games Streamed: I used to stream Fortnite, now I switched to GTA

Link to a previous stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/942972013

Why do you want to join the team: Streaming is my Hobby and my goal to become one of the best streamers in the world, I wanna interact with the community and to give happiness to everyone in the server!

What is unique about your stream: I respect everyone,  I treat everyone as if they are my fam not "fan" and I'm gonna be doing scenarios soon!

is a simple process simply reply to this thread using the following template and we will re
Twitch Link: www.twitch.tv/captainzest

Stream Schedule: 2PM Start - 11PM (Mon,Tue,Wed,Fri) 12PM-12AM (Thurs,Sat)

Games Streamed: GTA V, Phasmophobia at the current moment

Why do you want to join the team:

I believe I am quite different in the city, a good role model and like to think I am quite mature. I take Roleplay very seriously and it is a big passion for me. I am also good with new people and setting examples for them. I'm a twitch affiliate with a growing fanbase I like to call the Dave Sqaud which I believe being apart of the RP Stream Team, will promote both the server and myself to grow. 

What is unique about your stream: I play a character called Dave who loves to call everyone Dave because he is an alcoholic who love Stella #StellaLife which is unique to the city. I am very friendly and tend to laugh at almost everything. This the only server I play, so people can watch what its like to stick to one and grow. I'm very chatty and i tend to stay away from Drama and behaviour that could get you in trouble with police (Other than Drinking too much)

Twitch Link: 

Stream Schedule: I more do random streams and don't schedule just play

Games Streamed: Arma 3, Minecraft, Fivem most game's that's popular

i had some mic issues where it captures my pc and keyboard but was fixed further in the stream

Why do you want to join the team: i would like to join the streaming team for RPUK Fivem because i would like to help advertiser the server to other serious roleplayers looking for a British themed dedicated server. i was apart of the team but left as i was taking a break from roleplay but came back recently for fivem

What is unique about your stream: there is not much i can offer to uniqueness apart from my own roleplay and stream as there is only one of me but always look to expand my streaming where possible 

Back