What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Roleplay Twitch Team

@dantheman321 fire out a few more streams, I notice you have not streamed since you put this application up.

@Ashoka I also notice you have not streamed since you put this up, This should not be about only being in the team.

@Stealthee the community so far have enjoyed dev streams and have provided good feedback in chat, Congratulations welcome to the team, check your emails you will receive one from twitch.

@DCC Greenhalgh 8181 I can see you are live right now and roleplaying! Congratulations welcome to the team, invite sent you will get an email from twitch shortly.
Sorry, I havent been streaming, I've been busy and haven't really been in the righjt state of mind to be streaming. How ever I am streaming right now and trying to catch up to what I've missed.

@Ashoka Sorry to hear that! Hope your mood improves and i am sure having the community in your twitch chat will help that!  Welcome to the team, look forward to more streams, you will get an email from twitch shortly.

@Ashoka Sorry to hear that! Hope your mood improves and i am sure having the community in your twitch chat will help that!  Welcome to the team, look forward to more streams, you will get an email from twitch shortly.
Thank you very much, I won't let you down! 🙂

Twitch Link: https://www.twitch.tv/thelastnickleft

Stream Schedule: Depends on my time off work, Saturday or Sunday and at least one day during the week.

Games Streamed: Arma 3, Escape from Tarkov

Link to a previous streamhttps://www.twitch.tv/videos/723241161?t=00h20m07s

Why do you want to join the team: Streaming offers a great way to interact with the community. I'm trying to get more into streaming and this sounds like a great opportunity to both promote RPUK and build an active audience from a community I spend all my time on. I'm active on the server almost every day and aim to stream whenever possible.

What is unique about your stream: I often engange in interesting and unusual roleplay scenarios and I think as a Police Officer I can offer an interesting perspective on Altis Life, entertain myself and the viewers with interesting RP and stream larger events and RP Police Operations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Twitch Link:

Stream Schedule: Any day after 15:00

Games Streamed: GTAV Fivem, Other FPS games that seem fun!

Link to a previous stream: 

Why do you want to join the team: I would like to join the stream team, because im soo close to becoming affiliated. I have done 3 of 4 tasks (all but the 3 average viewers), and i feel like joining the stream team will get me to that point of twitch affliation. Another reason is because i really enjoy the Fivem server and i like streaming on it. Gives me a few funny moments here and there.

What is unique about your stream: I try my best to make funny and entertaining streams. If a viewers wants to join they are more than welcome to join. If people want me to try a game or something i will try my best to join them.

Twitch Link: 

Stream Schedule: Dont have one atm, just stream whenever I play

Games Streamed: GTA V (Five M) ArmA III and Escape from Tarkov

Why do you want to join the team: I would like to join to get active members of RPUK to watch my stream and enjoy the content that I will provide.

What is unique about your stream: The amazing situations I get myself into all the time! and how I deal with them. Also I am interacting with my viewers that I do have all the time and make them welcome.

Twitch Link: https://www.twitch.tv/thelastnickleft

Stream Schedule: Depends on my time off work, Saturday or Sunday and at least one day during the week.

Games Streamed: Arma 3, Escape from Tarkov

Link to a previous streamhttps://www.twitch.tv/videos/723241161?t=00h20m07s

Why do you want to join the team: Streaming offers a great way to interact with the community. I'm trying to get more into streaming and this sounds like a great opportunity to both promote RPUK and build an active audience from a community I spend all my time on. I'm active on the server almost every day and aim to stream whenever possible.

What is unique about your stream: I often engange in interesting and unusual roleplay scenarios and I think as a Police Officer I can offer an interesting perspective on Altis Life, entertain myself and the viewers with interesting RP and stream larger events and RP Police Operations.
You have already seen as you accepted! Congratulations and welcome to the stream team!

Twitch Link:

Stream Schedule: Don't have one, i just go live when i can/want

Games Streamed: ATM its just GTA but i will be adding more games to the list

Why do you want to join the team: I like streaming however starting off is always hard with being part of the stream team it will give me a boost and motivation to carry on and hopefully makes some entertaining content for people to enjoy.

What is unique about your stream: Me i am what is unique about my stream, i like to have fun with the people i RP with so we both have a good time not just myself. I also like to have a joke with the people in my chat i will also be doing some sort of give away later down the line if people want.

Twitch Link: 

Stream Schedule: Whenever I can (Mainly Evenings and Weekends)

Games Streamed: Arma, FiveM, Warzone, Sports Games

Link to a previous stream: Haven't streamed in a while due to having to move to a smaller place, but in the process of buying a new house and can't wait to get back into it.

Why do you want to join the team: I Enjoyed being in the stream team before and helping promote the server! Think I was one of the more active guys before I had to stop, would be nice to have my first stream back once I get up and running with the stream team again! 

What is unique about your stream: Me! Where else you going to find a bumbling idiot try and play video games..... Well at least one with 3 Fingers then! 

Twitch Link:

Stream Schedule: Any day after 15:00

Games Streamed: GTAV Fivem, Other FPS games that seem fun!

Why do you want to join the team: I would like to join the stream team, because im soo close to becoming affiliated. I have done 3 of 4 tasks (all but the 3 average viewers), and i feel like joining the stream team will get me to that point of twitch affiliation. Another reason is because i really enjoy the Fivem server and i like streaming on it. Gives me a few funny moments here and there.

What is unique about your stream: I try my best to make funny and entertaining streams. If a viewers wants to join they are more than welcome to join. If people want me to try a game or something i will try my best to join them.

Twitch Link: 

Stream Schedule: usually Saturdays for millsim and other things I more do random streams and don't schedule just play

Games Streamed: Arma 3, Minecraft, rainbow six siege, most game's that's popular

i had some mic issues where it captures my pc and keyboard but was fixed further in the stream

Why do you want to join the team: i would like to join the streaming team for rpuk Arma 3 because i would like to help advertise the server to help get its player numbers back up to the old days i will mostly stream as a NHS medic and show that side of rpuk Altis life i my stream community is small but can still have a impact to the server and will get people looking at what the server is and what it offers 

What is unique about your stream: i will be honest there is noting unique to my stream CURRENTLY its just me playing games casually for my enjoyment but that's what streaming is for I don't look at having streaming as a full time commitment but wish to help and do my part to assist the server in getting players to return or play for the first time 

Twitch Link: https://www.twitch.tv/usualdrew

Stream Schedule: Random days due to working like 50 hours a week. Looking to get regular stream going every Sunday Night at 8PM since not many people have a sunday schedule 

Games Streamed: FiveM, Arma, occasionally fifa or anything scary...

Link to a previous stream: https://www.twitch.tv/usualdrew/videos https://www.twitch.tv/usualdrew/clip/OnerousHedonisticRingNotLikeThis?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

Why do you want to join the team: I know a lot of people really enjoy watching the perspective of the staff team and how we deal with things, gives them something different and lot of people find the interactions they see on stream that they may miss in game especially doing admin work. I need to make this a regular thing, i'm known for streaming a lot and then boooom I'm gone due to work but looking for that Sunday schedule to become a thing. Been in the staff team for like 5 years now, starting of as a little game mod to staff lead, although I'm staff I like to re-apply for the twitch team like everyone else.  I also consume a lot of alcohol that people like watching me get ruined of baby shots, plus they know I'm scouse and can't handle the drink...

also be doing a little stream tonight as i'm off monday yesssssssssssss 

What is unique about your stream: Offer a different perspective to the community in streaming, manage to get the viewership from a lot of community members but notice someone new every stream who doesn't seem to know who we are / what we do so entertaining them with stupidity may get them to join.  Did i mention I'm the only RPUK streamer to get drunk of sourz? 

Twitch Link: https://www.twitch.tv/roohyuga

Stream Schedule: As and when I'm playing games, looking at getting an actual schedule sorted though.

Games Streamed: ArmA 3, GTAV, Rocksmith, Jackbox Party Games, Rainbow Six Siege, Legend Of Zelda and no doubt other games in the future that seem appealing to stream.

Link to a previous streamhttps://www.twitch.tv/videos/771182660

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/771114229

Why do you want to join the team: I get to show the community the life of being in the Poseidon Cartel and Grove Street (When I pull my finger out sort out my PC to like streaming GTA) plus I get to show them some banging tunes on rocksmith when I'm not streaming RPUK.

What is unique about your stream: A luxurious beard that has never been seen within this community before me. On a real note though... being able to stream Poseidon Cartel and Grove Street life shows the rough and tumble and gritty life of RP. Plus who doesn't want to see an old grumpy man get annoyed because he's bad at the game 🙂

Altis Life Twitch Streamers!

If you want your twitch channel to be featured on a community made t-shirt, please message me with permission to use your stream's logos!

Twitch Link: https://www.twitch.tv/knownbelineaa

Stream Schedule: Any time / day

Games Streamed: wow, roblox, isle of man TT

Why do you want to join the team: To join a team of people and have a RP family 🙂

What is unique about your stream: im british........ that is unique lol

Twitch Link: www.twitch.tv/john_fletcher_rp

Stream Schedule: I have no Schedule, I just stream when I can.

Games Streamed: GTAV, Arma, RS2V, Black Ops Cold War and many more to come.

Link to a previous stream: I have no link to previous streams, I don't save Streams.

Why do you want to join the team: This community has been in my life for over 4 years and I want to be apart of the community even more by joining the stream team. It would be nice to be apart of a group of streamers who have the same interests within this community and to help those out.

What is unique about your stream: I am a very vocal person and enjoy interacting with viewers of the stream. I try to keep all of my content very cheerful and fun! Trying something different is something that can be difficult for a lot of people and I always try to progress to being different. 

Back