What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Roleplay UK Clothing (Limited Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
rpbadge.png

​

Roleplay UK Clothing

With the Launch of Roleplay.co.uk and then our new logo this week we decided to again run a Teespring campaign so the community can once again enjoy promoting our community while looking smart at the time same!

Last year under Altis Life UK the clothing campaign we ran was very successful and everyone enjoyed there tshirts and hoodies (I still wear mine today!) So far before this has even been posted tonight 11 items have been sold!

We really like our new logo and we really like how this Tshirt looks! I hope you will agree! 

You may look and purchase the clothing from the following link: https://teespring.com/RoleplayUK

Please note: This is the only Tshirts/Hoodies that we will be selling in 2016! You have until June 7th to order!

Terms: When it arrives you need to take a picture and post it in the gallery!

Got myself a Tshirt and a Hoodie.... but Likely to get another Tshirt and hoodie (girlfriend likes them)

ahh balls, gotta wait for payday which is the 10th. Sad times

A question,

I would like to spice things up with a... peachy theme... and to annoy @DainMK

Am i allowed to use the logo to design my own or am i just getting this one?

A question,

I would like to spice things up with a... peachy theme... and to annoy @DainMK

Am i allowed to use the logo to design my own or am i just getting this one?

No... just no!

However new ingame tshirts will be produced soon and there might be a cheeky peach or apple.

Why would anyone in the right fucking mind go around wearing a "ROLEPLAY UK" T-Shirt...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would anyone in the right fucking mind go around wearing a "ROLEPLAY UK" T-Shirt...
Why would anyone have Boris Johnson as their profile picture?

Thats no constructive criticism or helpful in anyway, think before you type.

Not everyone is going to wear this outside are they? They might buy it and wear it when they stream an RPUK server or just around the house.

Grow up.

Well, supporting a football club or a rugby club by buying a T-Shirt is a whole load different than a Role-Playing server on the internet... a football club and a rugby club have history and meaning... Also, I donated as I have little-to-no responsibilities on this Earth as I'm literally a child therefore I have money to burn and I thought "Oh! A shiny tag and a TS channel... all for £160... what a great deal!"...  

Nope... new football shirts have as much history as this T-shirt, Don't think this community hasn't got history! Alot of people here have met some really good people now considered friends online and offline!

I think you are digging yourself a hole here, there are people who are passionate about this community just as much as the management/staff teams... Don't be so quick to judge! a lot of people in there right fucking mind will wear one!

Ill be wearing one out daily/nightclubs/gaming meetups etc etc

Update: 20 sold

Well you enjoy looking like the coolest kid on the block with your RPUK T-Shirt m8... if by "new football shirts" you mean one's representing new clubs then sure, they can have as much a history as ALUK but I was referring to clubs like Celtic and so forth which I assume have some kind of illustrious history but never mind...

You must have alot of  money to burn. Like are you from Dubai or something mate?!
Nah m8, I'm from Paisley...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back