What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Roleplay UK Clothing (Limited Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not my highschool girlfriend... you are right .... but what about my best friends fiancee's name?

View attachment 2741

Still cracks me up.  You trying to say I look homeless? BULLYING! In all seriousness though I am not expecting cash to get a tattoo promoting RPUK .... was just seeing what perks would be up for discussion. 
dont worry man, ive got my exgirlfriends name on my arm , with lines going through it and '' was here'' underneath it

@adster mc

86bb99e2cb.png

Update from Teespring:

Good day Wilco,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately the campaign suffered a slight production delay, as our printers are working through a backlog from a busy period. We are doing everything we can to ship the order out to you as soon as possible and must ask for your patience.

We truly apologize the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Majbritt

Update from Teespring:

Good day Wilco,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately the campaign suffered a slight production delay, as our printers are working through a backlog from a busy period. We are doing everything we can to ship the order out to you as soon as possible and must ask for your patience.

We truly apologize the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Majbritt
Dear Majbritt, not good enough (JK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back