What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Roleplay UK Clothing (Limited Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference between the three different types of t-shirts?

0766129f6d0dc459a7d54b3f15f551a2.png

Can't wait! ?

Nice didnt even notice the status update email I got skimmed by it lol ...

82615984d4.png

and

d9ec1af4d5.png

nom nom nom's

P.s ... I've heard quite a few people spouting there mouths off about "I'd not go around wearing a t-shirt saying roleplay.co.uk or just the word role play on them, guess what i'm 45 years old yea that's right a old guy and yet I will still wear all the T-shirts I've ordered and do so proudly, your supporting and showing your support of the community and wearing it proudly, It has absolutely nothing to do with the wording that's on them, so from me the next time something nice comes up and its a great idea to support the community like clothing and the likes, instead of i'd not be seen dead wearing that, just don't say it and let others like myself and the many others show our continued support of the community.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine ordered for my birthday cant wait :D hopefully becomes before my brithday:D

If someone was to get the new RP logo as a tattoo what would you be willing to put on the line @Wilco? Remember a t-shirt or hoodie are for christmas... a tattoo is for life. Make it something good and I will do it in July. The offers determines on the size and place. 

If someone was to get the new RP logo as a tattoo what would you be willing to put on the line @Wilco? Remember a t-shirt or hoodie are for christmas... a tattoo is for life. Make it something good and I will do it in July. The offers determines on the size and place. 
I would really advice against that to be honest... You're going to regret it :/ 

Why?

Well... Right now, RPUK is all fun but we have to face the fact that this is not going to be a community that will excist for a life time (How badly some want it to be). It will die one day, and then you are stuck with a tattoo of a community that 'You once used to be part of'. Perhaps after a while, you start feeling bored about ArmA 3 (or RPUK) and you decide to leave. But you still have the tattoo, which will have no meaning then.

If you need money etc. I am sure that your family, friends and banks would be glad to help you out. Doing something like this for some money that will be gone in a week is a total shame in my opinion.

I'm sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean too. I am just giving my opinion.

I would really advice against that to be honest... You're going to regret it :/ 

Why?

Well... Right now, RPUK is all fun but we have to face the fact that this is not going to be a community that will excist for a life time (How badly some want it to be). It will die one day, and then you are stuck with a tattoo of a community that 'You once used to be part of'. Perhaps after a while, you start feeling bored about ArmA 3 (or RPUK) and you decide to leave. But you still have the tattoo, which will have no meaning then.

If you need money etc. I am sure that your family, friends and banks would be glad to help you out. Doing something like this for some money that will be gone in a week is a total shame in my opinion.

I'm sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean too. I am just giving my opinion.
Friend... I do not need money. I am not expecting money. Why would I ask for money from Wilco? It will always have meaning as it is a funny thing with some friends in a community I enjoy to play with and hang around with.

A tattoo that tells a story is just as good as a tattoo with sentimental reasoning behind it. I am just taking Wilco's excitement to the tattoo idea and seeing what he is willing to offer for this to be a thing. Bit of fun for the community to discuss and get involved in.

You wont offend me Puppy <3

Friend... I do not need money. I am not expecting money. Why would I ask for money from Wilco? It will always have meaning as it is a funny thing with some friends in a community I enjoy to play with and hang around with.

A tattoo that tells a story is just as good as a tattoo with sentimental reasoning behind it. I am just taking Wilco's excitement to the tattoo idea and seeing what he is willing to offer for this to be a thing. Bit of fun for the community to discuss and get involved in.

You wont offend me Puppy <3
I thought that 'What are you willing to put on the line' which roughly translates to 'Wat schuift het/Wat ben je bereid te geven' in Dutch. Which mostly implies that somebody needs money :p That and me knowing what I know about you made me think u needed money :p 

But will it always be funny? I am not saying you should not do it, but let's put it this way. Would you tattoo the name of a highschool girlfriend on you, just because it was a fun time? Everything that seems fun is going to be 'boring', 'plain', 'dull' after a while.

I thought that 'What are you willing to put on the line' which roughly translates to 'Wat schuift het/Wat ben je bereid te geven' in Dutch. Which mostly implies that somebody needs money :p That and me knowing what I know about you made me think u needed money :p 

But will it always be funny? I am not saying you should not do it, but let's put it this way. Would you tattoo the name of a highschool girlfriend on you, just because it was a fun time? Everything that seems fun is going to be 'boring', 'plain', 'dull' after a while.
Maybe not my highschool girlfriend... you are right .... but what about my best friends fiancee's name?

Natalie tat.jpg

Still cracks me up.  You trying to say I look homeless? BULLYING! In all seriousness though I am not expecting cash to get a tattoo promoting RPUK .... was just seeing what perks would be up for discussion. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe not my highschool girlfriend... you are right .... but what about my best friends fiancee's name?View attachment 2740

Still cracks me up.  You trying to say I look homeless? BULLYING! In all seriousness though I am not expecting cash to get a tattoo promoting RPUK .... was just seeing what perks would be up for discussion. 

View attachment 2739
HAIRY ARMS!

But in alll seriousness, if your passionate about something, do it!

Maybe not my highschool girlfriend... you are right .... but what about my best friends fiancee's name?View attachment 2740

View attachment 2739
Fair enough :p But I shall throw my phone to my couch and try to catch some sleep before I have to be at the gf in 6 hours :p Good night

You will get a new forum achievement ... unsure what it will be called... but it will be for people with perm RP tattoos.... The crazy ones

You will get a new forum achievement ... unsure what it will be called... but it will be for people with perm RP tattoos.... The crazy ones
Hmmm will have to have a think if that is worth being branded forever haha I will get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back