What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

it certainly is not, thats just the excuse, and if it is and when i was police i failed to see that part, it needs to be taken out and gold command punished for C1.8
gold command doesn't make them, they just approve them(mostly)

either way i agree, it's not in the handbook(or police rules) and it shouldn't be a thing to begin with

I've had multiple liaisons with people with authority (ex-CI+) using the handbook as some sort of a barrier to hide behind once they are in trouble. 
well then they are full of shit just like the satement itself. sorry not gonna sugar coat it pretty simple come across a liason like that again record it send to one of the cc's and they will deal with it especially sciencefreak

I was always under the impression that if you wanted to shoot first, you had to first provide high quality roleplay/initiation with threat, time to comply, etc. However recently I was in a situation where police initiated only on my vehicle, I threatened the life of the cop, and without even acknowledging the threat or saying anything before or after the cop tried shooting me. Reported but was told this isn't rdm.

In that case, can you therefore immediately shoot anyone who threatens your life/initiates on you? That would appear to be the decision made due to realism or whatever the reasoning was - while I'm sure some would be happy with this change it's definitely a different direction for the server and would have a huge impact on basically every hostile situation. Can this rule be clarified?
We have discussed this in todays rules meeting and it is what you first assumed. You HAVE to provide high quality roleplay etc etc. This is in accordance to my friend Matt's post.

Now i have taken a look at that report and i can simply say, that is not accepted. People accustomed to this way of so called roleplaying must improve rather quick.
Players in this instance have been very very lucky not being banned.

Easy answer: The answer you will now receive to questions like “at what point can I shoot?” “Can I shoot him if he does X?” will be, have you engaged in high quality roleplay before you shot him?

We have discussed this in todays rules meeting and it is what you first assumed. You HAVE to provide high quality roleplay etc etc. This is in accordance to my friend Matt's post.

Now i have taken a look at that report and i can simply say, that is not accepted. People accustomed to this way of so called roleplaying must improve rather quick.
Players in this instance have been very very lucky not being banned.

Easy answer: The answer you will now receive to questions like “at what point can I shoot?” “Can I shoot him if he does X?” will be, have you engaged in high quality roleplay before you shot him?

Hello,

Just confused- not really a suggestion, or a question, but a brain fart.

If you were going to rob a shop, or more frequently on FiveM, a Police Officer, does it make sense to rock up with X amount of people in Balaclavas using your 5 second window between them walking back to their car, how do you engage with them in high quality roleplay?

- Would the precise planning and preparation, including but not limited to the below, contribute to high quality roleplay?

• Sourcing vehicles suitable for this "Heist"
  • Ensuring clothes look good and fresh
  • Sourcing weapons & items required to complete the robbery
  • Evrything else

I agree that a robbery shouldn't and can't be "HANDS UP OR DIE" for us to continue to be the best Roleplaying community within Europe and the UK, however I think sometimes it's overseen that if you're doing a smash and grab, you're probably not going to ask them how their day is before hand?

** Disclaimer: Don't think I've ever robbed a Police Officer on any of my characters, just see a lot of reports about stuff like that **

Hello,

Just confused- not really a suggestion, or a question, but a brain fart.

If you were going to rob a shop, or more frequently on FiveM, a Police Officer, does it make sense to rock up with X amount of people in Balaclavas using your 5 second window between them walking back to their car, how do you engage with them in high quality roleplay?

- Would the precise planning and preparation, including but not limited to the below, contribute to high quality roleplay?

• Sourcing vehicles suitable for this "Heist"
  • Ensuring clothes look good and fresh
  • Sourcing weapons & items required to complete the robbery
  • Evrything else

I agree that a robbery shouldn't and can't be "HANDS UP OR DIE" for us to continue to be the best Roleplaying community within Europe and the UK, however I think sometimes it's overseen that if you're doing a smash and grab, you're probably not going to ask them how their day is before hand?

** Disclaimer: Don't think I've ever robbed a Police Officer on any of my characters, just see a lot of reports about stuff like that **
dont get me wrong good question but this explanation was meant for arma i think 

remove perma ban from combat log because its way too harsh for no reason!
I personally think that removing the perma ban will skyrocket the amount of people who do it. After all its an RP server and if you combat log in an RP scenario for the enitre day then well, the scenario is gone

I personally think that removing the perma ban will skyrocket the amount of people who do it. After all its an RP server and if you combat log in an RP scenario for the enitre day then well, the scenario is gone
90% of people that get hit by the perma ban are ppl that rage quit or combat log to save gear and that doesnt really effect any RP situation. The people that combat log to not get kidnapped are a diferent to people that combat log after they die. and I just think that a perma ban is way too harsh for saving your gearset, while people get a 1 day ban for RDMing somebody and making them lose gear.

If u afraid to lose your gear then an RP server shouldn't be your choice to play..... I mean really just combat lock when shit hits the fan? 

90% of people that get hit by the perma ban are ppl that rage quit or combat log to save gear and that doesnt really effect any RP situation. The people that combat log to not get kidnapped are a diferent to people that combat log after they die. and I just think that a perma ban is way too harsh for saving your gearset, while people get a 1 day ban for RDMing somebody and making them lose gear.
you are probably one of the guys who has 100mil on his bank account and is afraid to lose an mxsw kit which cotst 150k....

So ive recently been made aware that people and groups are using the modshops in police chases or shootouts to instantly repair vehicles.
I thought it was already considered exploiting, but turns out people are allowed to do so. (See discord ticket #Fivem-4575 for staff)

I see it as exploiting as it gives the person doing it an unfair advantage. For example, person A is in a shootout with group B, person A is nice and comfy inside a armoured and bullet resistant vehicle, once those windows breaks, person A drives in to the modshop which is infront of the shootout area, instantly repairs the bullet resistant vehicle and continues in the shootout. Shoot out of car and auto repair at mod shop and repeat till victory.
For the record, this specific incident, i was only a witness of and was not part of any of the sides involved.

The two rules i believe it could possibly fall under is

(C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

and

(C2.4) Combat storing - Storing your vehicle in a way that prevents roleplay such as but not limited to garaging a vehicle whilst you are being chased or impounding/scrapping your vehicle to gain an advantage.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ in regards to this, it has already been classed as exploiting on Altis Life for many years. You can drive up to the respray, change the colour and then boom, full fuel, repair and a different colour. Surely the bottom line is it is the exact same between the 2 servers 

^^ in regards to this, it has already been classed as exploiting on Altis Life for many years. You can drive up to the respray, change the colour and then boom, full fuel, repair and a different colour. Surely the bottom line is it is the exact same between the 2 servers 
The fact it is a community rule, thus not specific to either server, would imply continuity between the two in my opinion.

Can we think about a 'No ramming vehicles over X amount of speed' Plenty amount of times vehicles are being rammed at stupid speeds making scenarious unrealistic and ridiculous.

Back