What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Rust Server

Server is back up and will now auto restart (a config issue prevented it from doing so before).

Had my first outing on Rust RPUK (never played rust before), but it seems fun.

What are the server operating hours? I was planning on a dual RPUK Rust & Altis Life stream tonight.

Back up, will be monitored to ensure it doesn't cut out again, a directory permission was stopping the server from rebooting itself.

would be nice to have a few sets of rules like no KOS....

More difficult to enforce but at least it would stop the amount of random deaths as a hobo

I try to enjoy the server, "Oh it'll be different from normal popular rust servers" but nope, still KOS all the time. We seriously need RDM rules on this server or it will die. Guys with AKs shoot fresh spawns for no reason and makes it so hard to start out. I really am starting to hate rust because this happens on almost every server.

I agree, no KOS rule etc needed. because players in this community are not here to be KOS, so it will just be a few randomers and rpuk players who are happy to just shoot fresh spawns. Ill give it another few tries but if i get KOS again ill probably be uninstalling it, which would be a shame.

But rust is not fun when you role play, all servers are basically the same survival of the fittest because that's what the community for rust love. If you don't want to die constantly try and find a team that you work well with and can create a base that can withstand a raid then you will be fine. I suggest trying to learn combat and how to keep things safe when you go farming and then you should be all good. 

Hope I have given some feedback that will be useful :)

but thats the same as every rust server, the point of having a RPUK one is to be something different from the norm

but thats the same as every rust server, the point of having a RPUK one is to be something different from the norm
I completely agree. It's a game that has the POTENTIAL to be more than what is says on the tin; just like we have done with ARMA!

We are a ROLEPLAY community and our servers should really be just that. If it becomes a server that is JUST LIKE the rest it will die within a month like it has done the last two times this venture took place. If we really are ROLEPLAY.CO.UK we should implement ROLEPLAY into everything we do.

The only argument that you get against having rust as a roleplay server is 'BUT IT'S RUST'.. some argument.

It's what rust is. You can either moan and get pissed off or you can persevere and get a clan together and rule the server. We also are friendly to people (unless they have gear).

completely agree. It's a game that has the POTENTIAL to be more than what is says on the tin; just like we have done with ARMA!

We are a ROLEPLAY community and our servers should really be just that. If it becomes a server that is JUST LIKE the rest it will die within a month like it has done the last two times this venture took place. If we really are ROLEPLAY.CO.UK we should implement ROLEPLAY into everything we do.

It won't be good, the core mechanics of the game won't work well with the RP thing to work fully. I don't see it working as a full RP server

Back