What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Rust Server

I agree there should be Rules. However not a copied ruleset from altislife, As i feel they would be way to strict for a game like Rust.
1.1 RDM Results in ban, However RP is continuous.( You can go to a base and say you'll raid it, Then come back 30minutes later and raid it. Without the need of "Initiation")

2.1 Offline raiding prohibited

3.1 Griefing prohibited ( Blocking bases with wooden walls, Destroying someones entire base for no purpouse)

4.1 Being generally toxic prohibited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Given a few sets of rules, that the community could work up, i think this has a chance to work.... 

if left without no rules, it will probably die off, which would be a shame

Given a few sets of rules, that the community could work up, i think this has a chance to work.... 

if left without no rules, it will probably die off, which would be a shame
If i'm honest i don't think rules would work on the server, randoms will always join the server and destroy it for everyone else. + we don't have any active admins to patrol the serer.

I do think the server should wipe once every 2 weeks maybe every week depending on the population.

Some mods would be nice also like a kill feed, clans and friendly fire.

When the server resets you need to put in the server name/info when it was wiped.

TBH i think alot more people from this community would play if it was RP. 
Most of us already have a RP background so it would be nice to have RP on rust.

Right now the rust server is not getting many players and in a few weeks time it will end up getting shut down like most other servers we have tried in the past. Why dont we do a poll and let the community decided what type of rust server we want. Where it be RP. PvP. modded etc. There is alot of options.
Most servers now die but this server being roleplay there isnt many and people do just want pvp rather than RP personally i think it would be best to put a 2x or 5x gather rate which would bring so many more players and many people cba to farm (me beeing 1 on them)

Ahoy,

I have just noticed that the rust server is down, and I'm assuming this server space is now going to be used for Malden. It's a shame that no warning was given for this, however I was just wondering if there will be one in future. Of course I fully understand the demand for it isn't particularly high, I just enjoyed keeping my played server within RPUK.

it has been pretty dead for a long time. whenever ive seen, theres been 2 ppl on it.

at first there were lots but when you kept getting killed on sight and it was clear that RP wasnt going to be enforced then ppl left

Well it was not a most to roleplay if im not wrong, If they actually give it a tried to make it roleplay it will change it all

i got shot randomly without even anyone saying anything far too many times i gave up.

I think it coudl have worked if there were a few set of rules....

eitherway, it has given way for Malden Life, which it fine by me, but its a shame because Rust looked really fun

i got shot randomly without even anyone saying anything far too many times i gave up.

I think it coudl have worked if there were a few set of rules....

eitherway, it has given way for Malden Life, which it fine by me, but its a shame because Rust looked really fun
I've spent a lot of time on it recently, and never came across anyone who shot on sight. In fact, I got to know my neighbors rather than murder them

But irs been pretty dead recently. ... I was talking when there 30-50 ppl

And I agree there were friendly players on there but there were a few kos player which ruined it for a lot of ppl.
s

Back