What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rust Server

@VikRambo with what lol, we got fuckeroni'd 
never underestimate the power of a rock.

db6.jpg

Nice of you to blank out the 'Over 60s life insurance' junk mail. hehhee.

@Ali Barber Time for SCRAMBLE SCRABLE SCRAMBLE on TCK base?
It was actually Twitter, since I never read the Twitter notification emails

Any future Plan for adding mods like /clan etc or will it stay vanilla?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ciaran

For the next Wipe: (What id like to see)

- 2x Gather (Make it better for people to get going), Nothing really more

- Tp

- Clan plugins (Bring together more of the Rpuk clans)

- Event Plugins 

- Death messages

- TCK to stop being hobos (It probably wont happen lets be honest xx)

- Kits but kinda not really, would like others opinions on this.

- Clarification on the whole RP thing, the title says Rp, people join for roleplay and ask immediately, Maybe just have RPUK and not roleplay in it. Generally will boost the population.

Looks like from the server numbers that very few players are playing.

For me it would need to be roleplay rules rather than kust encouraged. Not difficult but would help keep players.

Looks like from the server numbers that very few players are playing.

For me it would need to be roleplay rules rather than kust encouraged. Not difficult but would help keep players.
That is usual when it comes to rust. High numbers at the start of the wipe and then the numbers seem to decline and decline and then as soon as there is a wipe they usually go up again.

That is usual when it comes to rust. High numbers at the start of the wipe and then the numbers seem to decline and decline and then as soon as there is a wipe they usually go up again.
They need to put in the server name when it's wiped whenever the next wipe is i'm assuming it's the monthly wipe.

Check check 1 2

Most of the people that actually play on our server don't like loosing bases every 2 weeks but, i guess we can have a different cycle if there's enough ppl demanding and playing it.. not just demanding.

I too noticed a lot of people joining and saying they came for the RP, then they would be told it wasn't mandatory and get KoS'ed.   Majority of them left again as far as I could see as the server wasn't the RP server they were looking for.

That said I understand developing another rule set for Rust and staff to enforce it on top of Altis would possibly be too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too noticed a lot of people joining and saying they came for the RP, then they would be told it wasn't mandatory and get KoS'ed.   Majority of them left again as far as I could see as the server wasn't the RP server they were looking for.

That said I understand developing another rule set for Rust and staff to enforce it on top of Altis would possibly be too much.
There's a difference between having a Rust server for our community, and having a Rust server with loads of rules (yes because to be our standard, most of the rust players wouldn't join) and almost no staff we can use due higher priorities. We can't just assign random players that we don't know enough to trust to admin the server.

If we had the player base, i would probably agree with you but we don't and it's not because of the RP argument. Other servers that have the most of the population are NOT RP servers. 

Think this as a Blackwake or any other game we advertised.. this is mostly to have a home in other busy games like rust for our community, only when we branch out officially would we do such a thing.

I'm speaking for myself on this and not the management.

TBH i think alot more people from this community would play if it was RP. 
Most of us already have a RP background so it would be nice to have RP on rust.

Right now the rust server is not getting many players and in a few weeks time it will end up getting shut down like most other servers we have tried in the past. Why dont we do a poll and let the community decided what type of rust server we want. Where it be RP. PvP. modded etc. There is alot of options.

TBH i think alot more people from this community would play if it was RP. 
Most of us already have a RP background so it would be nice to have RP on rust.

Right now the rust server is not getting many players and in a few weeks time it will end up getting shut down like most other servers we have tried in the past. Why dont we do a poll and let the community decided what type of rust server we want. Where it be RP. PvP. modded etc. There is alot of options.
i don't play on the RPUK rust server just because its not RP. if you make it RP i would love to join it. but i cant be bothered to play on yet another KOS rust server.

I will take all this into consideration and talk with the team.

I'll try to reply before the next wipe about this, regardless of the outcome decided.

Id play if it was RP rules.... even if it wasnt staffed, we could still report players for KOS in a separate even if thats the main rule, that gets ppl banned from rust (possibly Altis too? which helps keep RPers here rather than normal rust players. KOS vanilla rust is available everywhere else.

Im here for RP not for Arma 3 or Rust... I can play it normal Arma or Rust elsewhere, the way it was intended... THIS community is about roleplay.

Back