What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server 3 - Altis Life map revamp testing

9f817fcf7e9c363c9fd85e7506fc0ac6.jpg
 Weed and Cocaine is a pretty big run compared to heroin! Maybe switch Heroin processor and weed processor around?

https://gyazo.com/9f817fcf7e9c363c9fd85e7506fc0ac6
Nice house (I know what it is)

clam am processor should be old MPU base get some ocean activity plus boats are slow so it would take time out the seller fairly close as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the stuff reported have fixes in place, so thanks for that.. Finchy good suggestion I will do that.

Going to check it out...Iron run or something alike I guess.

BUgs:

-Airport hanger not working

-Impounding equals kick from server

-Jets, helis  spawn elsewhere

This would be a good time to change the HM to the one@made? This would then also fix the door issue.

Instead of a house for a police station, can we actually have a station put in place? Maybe by the grave yard / sport court closed to the wilco chem side of the town?

I am talking about agios by the way. 

Am I blind or is this server offline now?

EDIT: Never mind I can see it now!

Spawning helicopters does not work for civs. You get the message "your vehicle is ready (or somethng along those lines)" but no actual helicopter shows up on the map.

I'll be testing out more and providing feedback if i see anything ;)

Testing:

Diamonds - Nowhere to trade?

Iron - mine is really far away, haven't tested yet.

Copper - 

and probably boat spawning at Pyrgos. No shops/NPCs what so ever in Pyrgos, just cash machines.

Will update with edit.

Can some police who tested the other day go back on this afternoon and see if there still getting kicked so I can press on this issue :)

Thanks in advance.

Can some police who tested the other day go back on this afternoon and see if there still getting kicked so I can press on this issue :)

Thanks in advance.
Let me know when its on and ill check it for you

Thanks in advance.
Tested it just now and Impounding & Crushing kicks for RemoteExec Restriction #1

Is anyone who has a screenshot of the map able to post it? I've seen there is a screenshot already however it only shows a portion of the map and not its entirety.

Just curious as to what it looks like now :)

@Wilco would you want me to test robbing someone and walking in the hm area with my gun out?

Back