What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server 3 - Altis Life map revamp testing

Password is still vote

And I am assuming that rick got it working as he is on the server now

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a date that this will be published on server one and two?

Agios garage needs fixing. It is not safe for trucks. It is DEFINITELY not safe for trucks.

OUtEGiY.jpg

KWJvoxI.jpg

Bugs regarding:

Helicopter Spawning, Meth Dealer able to be accessed via a gate/wall when near enough.

link Here:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As far as I can tell, drug prices haven't changed and neither has gold bars? 

The UNMC Outpost is still only called UNMC. 

With regards to the green screen room next to UNMC checkpoint, the greenscreen (and anyone standing in front of it) renders in before the house, meaning anyone hiding in that house can be seen. 

I think the map changes are great and fantastic work to everyone who was involved, the only problem I can see becoming an issue is the fact that the Oil and Salt buyers are right next to one another.  This means one robber can cover two points very easily, and they are both exposed.   If one of the sellers was moved to the other side of the lake it would fix this, the boats look great btw.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Digs

I think the map changes are great and fantastic work to everyone who was involved, the only problem I can see becoming an issue is the fact that the Oil and Salt buyers are right next to one another.  This means one robber can cover two points very easily, and they are both exposed.
Sounds to me that Police will have there hands full :)

I would want to suggest to replase the Puppy field and Herion pros. As they are withing 3 km distance. Might be to 'easy' to do drugs? 

Bounty hunter office is missing.

Bounty hunters are coming to the HQ to solve put there bounty when the police are dealing with the puppy field ;)

Kavala drug dealer maby to close inside the city Could turn in a kavala battle again?

Beside this i really Love that the map has changed, i enjoy it very much as it gives a new look on the map and it gets you to locations were you otherwise wound come. Love it!

I would like to point out that the Bounty Hunter HQ was fully removed and so as a bounty hunter I feel like my profession was fully removed and disrespected. This has not been pointed out in the changelog and in-game I still have a bounty list and I still have a taser and outfit.

There is no item shop for police in Agios, so I went to the Market to buy food and their is no Market their for police, I was wondering if that is just for police, and civs can or not! Just thought I would let you know!

No option to access ATM at Athira Police Station

85a3fa4d93facfef422c0b077f76b350.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unable to access ATM in Athira, just get the option for the smartpaybooth.  Also, unable to find the diamond trader aka jewelry store.

The Agios Police station does not have a green zone, as well as this when I spawn there I spawn underneath the floor. Also comp for BH Liscence or is it being re added?

The fuel truck at the airport service and repair is enterable(cannot drive once inside) however once inside it cannot be exited.

Back