What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server 3 - Altis Life map revamp testing

Just walked up to it and the option to enter was there, from the passenger side, the inventory was also accessible from outside.

edit: also when inside I was standing on the seat rather than sitting..,

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no processor at the Rock Processor, 

Checked all nearby buildings, on top of the silos etc. no sign of anything which would allow you to process rocks.
570e8f1bc4ccbb4827a0d2c71e9c3314.jpg

7fdd91c5cec3e472d1e751a93490b0d2.jpg
f31afb6b0e44b5f9fcb84ef368a740d7.jpg

Not able to find where to sell apple cider.  while at the place in kavala not getting an option to sell.

You can't sell cider.. People just tell this to hobos
When i first started the server a month ago, I got started by doing cider.  Monday and Tuesday i kept hearing people who said they couldn't sell the stuff after they spent an hour of there time making it.  So i went and did a run to see where the issue was.  I can't sell it like I was able to before.  You used to sell it at the pub in the green zone in kavala.  So it wasn't a Hobo hazing trap.

I also tried to process rocks into cement.  I was unable to find any one or thing to process at the location marked on the map.

Couple of bits of feedback I had from players while I was adminning on Weds:

1 - some ppl are seeing laptops sunk into desks. Some are finding the action-point is missing, others are only finding it by hunting around the desktop area (the laptop being invisible/missing/sunk). However it doesn't seem everyone is having the same issue - had a situation where cops were RP with a guy waiting for admin at Kavala drug-dealer - druggie couldn't see the laptop, police could see it and thought he was lying/FailRP - so they nicked him! LOL. Had another report of similar laptop problems at the pub in Kavala. I wonder if this might be something to do with local screen resolution or detail settings?

2 - Had a report that someone couldn't spawn boats at Kavala dock. I went to investigate and confirmed - same for me too  - spawn menu reports there is an object on the spawn point but nothing was visible (I swam around underneath and found zilch). Guy also seemed to magically lose his truck here too, but I wonder if he accidently pressed the 'store vehicle in garage' button - I've asked him to come back to me and let me know if his truck does or doesn't reappear (but I'm not expecting him to remember, tbh). [EDIT - The spawn DOES work - I've seen it since, working fine. The guy's truck, however, did NOT reappear. I met him in Kavala this evening. Guessing someone did steal it and scrap it after all.]

3 - had a report/criticism that there is no vehicle garage for cops to spawn cars from in Athira, meaning a long walk to NPAS (assuming they're not going to disco-respawn-teleport, which is against the rules). This might be intentional, but equally, it might make being a cop at Athira 'tricky', maybe?

My personal view is it's looking excellent. Well done team! :D

Nice to see the pub back where it should be on Kavala High Street, even if some bugger has taken over my old bar. Maybe I should buy him out, or open one in the next town and take all his decent customers away... Kavala is too full of crazy hobos to make a decent grown-ups' pub anyway... I never did make a profit there - that's why The Bearded Clam went broke! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Taxi suv not being saved after i buy it and reconnect 

i also sync data and wait few minutes and also not working (in server 1 and 2)

if needed i can upload video if needed (gone take a while though)

Fantastic work on the latest version of the map, it's really good from what I've tried so far.  I tried a Clam run and was very impressed with the fact that it's about a billion times better than it used to be in terms of placement of everything needed, I really enjoyed it, and thanks for moving the salt buyer so there is some distance between them and the oil seller, it makes it much less dangerous.   

I'm having to think about moving house though, as I've now got the closest one to a certain processor of illegal merchandise and I cannot have that tarnish my good reputation, what would the neighbors say.

I'm really looking forward to see what you've come up with for Tanoa now :)

Back