What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Starting a Security Business

Neb

Altis Security

I have just started my own security business in altis and I am looking for some tips or maybe some suggestions for my business.

This business primarily focuses on security of businesses and VIP’s we are located in Kavala and already have a small but loyal customer base we need to expand are business ventures and become the island leader in security. 

We are a trained security team but we need that extra guidance I would love to hear some suggestions.

Well i don't know if people want to pay too much for security as everyone has guns themselfs or is in a gang etc. But you will find most of your custom in protecting people doing high risk runs like diamonds, highgrade weed. Then you might have the problems from the police and poseidon for illegal guns/ having guns out. It's good roleplay don't get me wrong but it will be more or less in gun fights protecting people. If you think your clients gonna get robbed or is in any danger have an extract plan like a heli nearby to pick them up. Hope it goes well 🙂 

• PagChomp
Reactions: Neb
Well i don't know if people want to pay too much for security as everyone has guns themselfs or is in a gang etc. But you will find most of your custom in protecting people doing high risk runs like diamonds, highgrade weed. Then you might have the problems from the police and poseidon for illegal guns/ having guns out. It's good roleplay don't get me wrong but it will be more or less in gun fights protecting people. If you think your clients gonna get robbed or is in any danger have an extract plan like a heli nearby to pick them up. Hope it goes well 🙂 
Yea man but you would be amazed at how many people want this service they do no get arrested or fined and want to do a run safely and securely 

Back