What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stats Page - 05/12/17 UPDATE - By Anthony Arnold (Unofficial)

The question is why i would be wanted as i rarely play as civ and last time i did i killed guy that tried to rob me and i got ticket for that. Since then i haven´t rob,kill,or did anything illegal. 
How's he meant to know the answer to that though

December 2nd 2017

• Added Server Statistics Page, which can be found over here or by using the website navigation
  • Fixed "SteamID Not Entered Correctly" Bug... ...hopefully. If you're still experiencing this bug just let me know please

The question is why i would be wanted as i rarely play as civ and last time i did i killed guy that tried to rob me and i got ticket for that. Since then i haven´t rob,kill,or did anything illegal. 
You could ask other officers what you are wanted for if you log on as a civilian but you are defiantly wanted this is not Ants or the APIs problem

I gotta say, this is really good. I really do like it.

December 2nd 2017

• Added Server Statistics Page, which can be found over here or by using the website navigation
  • Fixed "SteamID Not Entered Correctly" Bug... ...hopefully. If you're still experiencing this bug just let me know please
I'm encountering this bug again 

December 3rd 2017

• Added Player Vehicle List, available on any player that owns any vehicles... obviously. To note, I know it doesn't look great and I'm working on sharpening up the names but that is going to take me a while - I decided it was better to show people who cared enough what vehicles they own, rather than make them wait bloody ages until I can get a proper list ready. Enjoy!

December 4th 2017

• Added Player License Information - Now displays which licenses you own, as well as those you don't
  • Updated Player Vehicle List - Actually displays readable vehicle names now, rather than the default - i.e. "B_Quadbike_01_F" is now "Quadbike". Also added colours depending on vehicle type (car, boat, air)!
  • Changed link to stats.arni.site from arni.site/stats -  A better link, I guess...
Ps. If you spot any vehicle names that look like "C_Van_01_transport_white_F", please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
6e431382c14da4a9d3e5725e6b539bc4.png

I_SDV_01_F

My submarine

-

fix it developer ant or i never react again

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ant
Hey, for some reason the vehicles displayed on my stats are kind of wrong,

http://prntscr.com/hj98wv

I have a Nephron Jet, not a caesar and also I do not own a Taru.

I_C_Boat_Transport_02_F

December 5th 2017

• Added Name/GUID Search - Automatically selects whether you are searching using a SteamID, GUID or Name
  • Added custom favicon on all pages - cool I guess
  • Updated leaderboards - Made names bigger and bolder so they're easier to identify
  • Fixed vehicle names - fixed all of the vehicle problems commented above so thanks to anyone who posted them - there's likely to be more so carry on telling me if you spot any

I have an issue when I load up my id64 or manually search my name and click on it all stats just stay on those 3 dot. Might be cos I'm using mobile but not sure I will look when I get in just bringing it to attention

If you go onto the leaderboards and just pick a random name from that list, you receive no information about the person and the API will just return a 400 response. 

Back