What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stats Page - 05/12/17 UPDATE - By Anthony Arnold (Unofficial)

I have an issue when I load up my id64 or manually search my name and click on it all stats just stay on those 3 dot. Might be cos I'm using mobile but not sure I will look when I get in just bringing it to attention
Your stats work fine for me? https://gyazo.com/08563e2191f8efad849a1557d7b58b5b https://gyazo.com/5c4e0f4071439e2039d7c4086283ce28 

If you go onto the leaderboards and just pick a random name from that list, you receive no information about the person and the API will just return a 400 response. 
Should be fixed now - refresh your cache

That’s irrelevant to anyone outside of police (this is a public tool)

The Point is that  technically there are not any UCP anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
Just blame @CC Joseph Tadworth for everything....

One thing I wanted to do but never go around to was historical tracking of these stats, so for example we could see the ups and down of the economy as a whole and variations in factions. Ah well, maybe in an alternative universe I'd have more time.

Just blame @CC Joseph Tadworth for everything....

One thing I wanted to do but never go around to was historical tracking of these stats, so for example we could see the ups and down of the economy as a whole and variations in factions. Ah well, maybe in an alternative universe I'd have more time.
It's all his fault, don't listen to a word he says... 

Some people's Hurons are not showing up on the vehicle list.
Can you send me some of these people's steamids? I can't figure out why they're not popping up. Also, are you noticing that they have any extra vehicles that they might not actually own?

Last edited by a moderator:
My opinion is irrelevant but I'm a fan. Good shit! @Ant Arni

• Love
Reactions: Ant
Can you send me some of these people's steamids? I can't figure out why they're not popping up. Also, are you noticing that they have any extra vehicles that they might not actually own?

No Huron showing for him. Also, when I had checked mine a couple days ago it said I had a Taru Transport instead of my Huron, seems to be fixed now though.

No Huron showing for him. Also, when I had checked mine a couple days ago it said I had a Taru Transport instead of my Huron, seems to be fixed now though.
Can't even find his huron on the api... are you 100% sure he even owns one?

@Ant Arni Pretty sure the guy at the top is like a duper or something. Every time I check he has like another 100mill
Do you mean NTesla? If so he has had, or maybe still does, an obsession with being at, aswell As staying at the top of the leaderboard for his bank account. If you were to search his steam ID, you will see he was previously mistakenly banned for duping.

He is not a duper (as far as I am aware anyway;) )

Back