What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Stats Page - 05/12/17 UPDATE - By Anthony Arnold (Unofficial)

Such accusations for Ntesla and im pretty sure he is not a duper since i know him he had like 250mil or something xD

Niceee im loving this.

one of the hummingbirds is supposed to be an orca is this a known bug?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really good work using the API. Love how it's working and the utility it provides.

One recommendation is for it to calculate asset value of vehicles in garage? Other than that its great!

Stat page says i have 3 Van cargo and 1 Van transport. But i have just 2 cargo Vans. Is it possible that the 3rd one is Truck boxer?

Stat page says i have 3 Van cargo and 1 Van transport. But i have just 2 cargo Vans. Is it possible that the 3rd one is Truck boxer?
Again, like said to previous people, I've had a check on the api and you do own 3 vans according to it. Not a problem with the site, possibly the api but unlikely.

Again, like said to previous people, I've had a check on the api and you do own 3 vans according to it. Not a problem with the site, possibly the api but unlikely.
I mean i have 3 Vans in total,but if you count them at your site there are 4. And i think the issue is Truck Boxer that´s named the same as Van is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back