What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Stats Page [UPDATED Saturday 03/02/18] - Ant Arni

January 1st 2018

• Added group pages

Accessible by going on a player page, opening the "organisation" info tab, and then click "More Group Information"
  • Still working on the design of this page

[*]Added loading overlay, no more getting confused on whether the page has loaded or not

[*]Added "error" page if something you enter doesn't exist on Search
Groups page looks great, been waiting for an easy way to total up multiple peoples money. Two things that may not be intended though:

- "More group information" shows even if they are not in a group (see https://stats.arni.site/player.html?q=76561197982413387)

- Group page title (text on the browser tab) stays as Loading.. on the groups page (see https://stats.arni.site/group.html?q=13135)

Pretty minor stuff, but it would be nice. Thanks for making this site though, been extremely useful to keep track of everything.

Groups page looks great, been waiting for an easy way to total up multiple peoples money. Two things that may not be intended though:

- "More group information" shows even if they are not in a group (see https://stats.arni.site/player.html?q=76561197982413387)

- Group page title (text on the browser tab) stays as Loading.. on the groups page (see https://stats.arni.site/group.html?q=13135)

Pretty minor stuff, but it would be nice. Thanks for making this site though, been extremely useful to keep track of everything.
Fixed

Looks pretty damn good. I honestly think RPUK should consider having people redirected to it when they click on the stats page.

• Love
Reactions: Ant
January 3rd 2018

• Organised the vehicle list into classes (Land, Water, Air)
  • Started doing a few custom pages, see if you can spot them
  • Sharpened up the design elsewhere in the site (player page, leaderboards)

I've got the following planned as well, but my lists running dry:

1. Server-wide stats page (Total amount of money in bank accounts, number of people who own a quad etc.)
  2. Adding NHS and Police leaderboard (not enough wealthy UNMC so no point... sorry lads)
  3. That's about it - if you pop down some suggestions I'll see if it's possible to make it!

Last edited by a moderator:
January 4th 2018

• Added Vehicle Price information

Added info under Land, Air, Water and Total, informing you how much the players vehicles are worth
  • Added "Wealth" info under Cash Information, informing you of the players bank + cash + vehicle worth

[*]Removed vehicle list section

• Put vehicle lists under specific tabs in "Vehicle Info"

January 4th 2018

• Added Vehicle Price information

Added info under Land, Air, Water and Total, informing you how much the players vehicles are worth
  • Added "Wealth" info under Cash Information, informing you of the players bank + cash + vehicle worth

[*]Removed vehicle list section

• Put vehicle lists under specific tabs in "Vehicle Info"
Top 100 asset list?

Top 100 asset list?
Thought about it but its just not possible until some additions are made to the api - such a shame because I'm pretty sure I'm third on this list (third at least compared to people on the top 100) :(

@Ant Arni I am still waiting for you or someone else to create the first thing i thought that would of been created when the API was released... and that's banners for forum signatures that display your ingame stats.

You know the ones i mean... like the ones that display your steam stats or battlefield stats but for Roleplay UK

@Eldarkmagic It's because of that bloody strider you own... I fixed it, put the price as £3000, assuming thats around right?

@Simen Fixed yours seaman

@Ant Arni your site looks fly af!

I am using it to a full time extend nowadays and I totally love it!

Would you be up for a suggestion or two?

- Include prices of licenses to total wealth

- A graph of total amount of money and wealth over time

Include prices of licenses to total wealth
Great suggestion! Looking into adding this now

A graph of total amount of money and wealth over time
Another great suggestion, but no this is sadly not something I can do without more access - it's something the old stats page had which they removed, so I assume they don't want us having this for whatever reason either

Thank you!

January 17th 2018

• "Total Wealth" now also includes cost of licenses that are purchased @Liquidian
  • Made divs "slide" rather than instantly appear

January 18th 2018

• Added live banners to player page (customisable at sig.arni.site)
  • Added the amount of money spent on licenses to the licenses section, rather than just adding it on to wealth (which it still does)
  • Split licenses div to not make it take up a whole row
  • License prices are now more accurate

@Ant Arni if possible can we get options to show our whitelisted rank on the live banner.

for example “staff team level 2”

or Doctor in the NHS.

Back