What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Stats Page [UPDATED Saturday 03/02/18] - Ant Arni

@Ant Arni if possible can we get options to show our whitelisted rank on the live banner.

for example “staff team level 2”

or Doctor in the NHS.
I'm working on adding a hecka lot more already, that included - just need to get some decent backgrounds made and then I'll work on adding more info to the banners

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ant Arni seeing playtime is now tracked... what ya waiting for! leaderboard, sigs, profiles

Lets see who roleplays the most or afks in police stations the most.

@Ant Arni seeing playtime is now tracked... what ya waiting for! leaderboard, sigs, profiles

It’s not currently on the API only on the database and server config? We’re awaiting Ciaran or someone else to add it too API before it can be used by factions/public

https://api.roleplay.co.uk/v1/player/76561198062083666

Like Norman said I think it's only on the whitelisted factions private API's, can't do anything yet

Also just a reminder that sig's don't work because RPUK saves the image rather than just linking and updating it live

@Ciaran Can we open up the playtime API

As for the image linking ill look into that.

@Ciaran Can we open up the playtime API

As for the image linking ill look into that.

https://api.roleplay.co.uk/v1/player/76561198062083666

Like Norman said I think it's only on the whitelisted factions private API's, can't do anything yet

Also just a reminder that sig's don't work because RPUK saves the image rather than just linking and updating it live
Unfortunately the factions don’t have it yet!

The API aspect of the playtime hasn’t been done yet. A dev (probably Ciaran or DJ) needs to write the API code for the data (I imagine it will be public). The playtime is now being tracked on the server side (that was this evenings update!) but the ability to access that data via URLs hasn’t been coded into the API yet. 

EDIT: It’s being worked on currently

January 19th 2018

• Created new live banners which look far better and have a lot more information (accessible at any players stats page):

Money
  • Vehicles
  • Gang
  • NHS/UNMC/Police Rank
  • Staff Rank
  • Steam Status (Online/Offline)
  • Information on the game they are playing (if they are playing one)
  • [Space for playtime on server, ETA: soon]

[*]Banners can now be customised live on the stats page relevant to the player using the dropdown menu

• There are currently 8 styles to choose from
  • If you want me to add a style, make a suggestion or make a picture yourself that looks nice and I'll add it

[*]Information divs (player/groups pages) are now larger so that information doesn't difficult to read, especially on smaller monitors

[*]Removed link to sig.arni.site as it is redundant now

image.php

image.php

image.php

Awesome!

Some Suggestions:

If gang is null then don’t show Gang (example: vlad)

Keep all ranks the same type (tadworths says CC, Vlad says sergeant , I think the full word is better than abbreviation (do this for NHS as well :)  

Goddamn Arni, this looks fantastic! It gets better and better each time I check it. Keep up the stellar work!

@Ant Arni server stats have also been added to /v1/statistics about playtime if you wanted to add them to your stats page

January 21st 2018

• Added information regarding how much time you've spent on the server [Time tracking started on Thursday]

Total Time
  • Time as a civilian/rebel
  • Time as UNMC
  • Time as Police
  • Time as NHS

[*]Added UNMC Units information

[*]Changed loading screen to use an animation rather than a GIF because it was sucking up lots of bandwidth... pending change again as it looks pretty bad

[*]If you are not part of a gang the 'tab' will now show "Civilian" rather than "Organisation: Player is not part of an organisation"

• Tab will now open even if you're not part of a gang to show time played as a civilian/rebel

Fixed issues regarding most info being wiped out if you weren't part of a UNMC unit - sorry!

ctrl + shift + r if you're still getting problems

@Ant Arni, i think my playtime is bugged as it says i have played 17 hours, should be around 1500 hours. 

Hey, I’ve got a suggestion-

add a leaderboard that shows who is the richest in a gang, so while I’m viewing my group I can see how much everyone has exactly.

Another suggestion, maybe a top 100 leaderboard for gangs? (Wealth)

Back