What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stats Page [UPDATED Saturday 03/02/18] - Ant Arni

Looking good dude, lil' suggestion, any idea if you're gonna do like a slimline signature?  Made a little mock-up just to show what I mean bit better (its looks quite boring cause i didn't spend ages on it lol)

So, this is the current size of the signature

image.png

Nd this is my proposal idea just for a small slimmer version, not sure if you could even work, just leaves some room for other stuff

xgMMXz7.png

Thanks for your time and I hope I get an investment from one of you dragons, i'll go talk to the wall for a while, give you's time to decide

February 3rd 2018

• Added Server Statistics Information

General

Amount of players that have joined the server
  • Owned houses
  • Total Time Played

[*]Economy

• Total Wealth (Total Bank + Cash + Vehicle Worth)
  • Total Bank
  • Total Cash
  • Average Bank
  • Average Cash

[*]Group

• Police

Members
  • Total Time
  • S1 Time
  • S2 Time
  • NPAS
  • MPO
  • AR
  • NCA
  • Undercover

[*]NHS

• Members
  • Total Time
  • S1 Time
  • S2 Time
  • AR
  • RIR

[*]Civilians/Rebels

• Total Time
  • S1 Time
  • S2 Time
  • Number of Gangs
  • Number of Businesses
  • Number of Mafias

[*]Crime

• Number of Outstanding Crimes
  • Number of Criminals
  • List of crimes + quantity of those crimes

[*]Vehicle

• Total Vehicle Cost
  • Number of Vehicles Owned
  • List of Vehicles + quantity of how many of them are owned + cost of those vehicles * quantity

This update was pretty rushed as I hadn't added anything for a while and wanted to pump something out - if you notice anything, as usual, just pop a comment down or send me a message!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we swap the official stats page with this one already?

why is this no longer a thing?!!??
Multiple changes and updates to the API meant it’s not longer possible to publicly return most (if any) of the userdata previous on this panel 

GDPR is also a massive reason why we don't run our own stats page or public API's

While it did exist some players used for meta gaming, People disliked it for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to make one with steam integration so you can see detailed stats of you, your gang, police all the way down to officers in say your constabulary or even further down 

would be dank I think and I got hella time right now just need permission and I don’t even know if people want this 

I would love to make one with steam integration so you can see detailed stats of you, your gang, police all the way down to officers in say your constabulary or even further down 

would be dank I think and I got hella time right now just need permission and I don’t even know if people want this 
It would be good to see your own maybe? Using steam logins so you can't see other peoples? Or maybe only see your gangs using steam to validate your in the same gang?

i just wish we still had the RPUK stats page made life so much easier but it got taken from us

I would love it if this was brought back by getting around the issues with GDPR somehow as it sounds like there is a community interest in it, but I've got no clue if that is possible

Back