What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tanoa Life Release Information (11/7/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone be patient :) Im pretty sure youll be hyped when its here! its better to release with as little bugs as possible than to have lots of bugs stopping you from doing things:) Give the devs abit of time and youll love it!

Everyone be patient :) Im pretty sure youll be hyped when its here! its better to release with as little bugs as possible than to have lots of bugs stopping you from doing things:) Give the devs abit of time and youll love it!
This is exactly what Pokemon GO should of done with their game. yet its full of bugs. 

The server will be ready once it is stable. I'm happy to wait a few more weeks as long as everything is going to run smoothly with the occasional hiccup. 

The server will be ready once it is stable. I'm happy to wait a few more weeks as long as everything is going to run smoothly with the occasional hiccup. 
Few... Weeks?!?! I can't survive that long, one week at most

plz

Few... Weeks?!?! I can't survive that long, one week at most

plz
:( Hours are killing me already!

Would be nice if it would get released this weekend as test server, let the community find the bugs and annoyances.
Anyways, big props to the devs for working really hard on this!

Debatable. We've tested Kavala Mode and it sucks on Tanoa. It stops being a jungle and starts being a golf course. So probably no.. But it may depend on some things still under discussion.

For what it's worth... I have had a helluva week. "Baptism of fire" doesn't even come close. I think I've had less stressful weeks being kidnapped by circus people and having my genitals held perilously close to sawmill blades while people yell at me in Glaswegian.

This is literally the first time in the week that I've had a moment to spare to catch up with this thread.

But we are close. Very close.

The economy still needs a shit ton of balancing and no doubt there will be more whine and cheese over the next couple of weeks than you'd find in a Chelsea bar during Unhappy Hour... but equally we have a shit load of new things to play with too.

As explained, we've started from our old RPUK/AltisLife core, and it's sound enough (by far), but has been pretty hard work to bring up to date and bend into shape for Tanoa. The work is by no means over, and I can see that the next few weeks (maybe months, even) will be a continual process of ripping out old guts, growing new limbs, and sewing them delicately back into place... hopefully without upsetting any data applecarts or causing mass riots in the process. Kinda like changing a car engine whilst doing 85mph in the fast lane... you know, easy shit really.

Anyway... I'm planning to do a closed beta test this evening for a few tens of people, and we'll see what mayhem ensues. If the test community doesn't rip my head off, fuck my life, murder my family, and/or generally cause me to run back to la-la-land for another year, then we might... just might... get a playable public release this weekend.

Cue the stampede... the bus to Tanoa is leaving shortly...
I'm hoping it's tonight or tomorrow I go on Holiday soon and don't want to miss it :(

WAITING FOR TANOA LIKE...

9694810-Skeleton-staff-Stock-Photo-skeleton-computer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All tanoa servers from other comunities are so laggy...almost imposible to play on.

So I better wait for a good one , than waste my time on an unplayable server.

I am sure that our staff team is doing a very hard and good work, for us!?

Well so far  by the sound of things. This will be the right step into our roleplay community into being even more fun with all the shops and names and such. My rp character be taking over that mining quarry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back