What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thank you for my experience here!

awh shit man sad to see you leave been fun man ! wish you all the best!

I'll be missing you man

Well dude I hope where ever life takes you, may it always be a good place! Take care wolfy! 

Damn, though we haven't spoken alot the past half year I still consider you a great freind that ran Kavala with me back in the days, it was truly a pleasure and you did awesome. Take care with whatever you decide to do next!

From the Early days of Vendetta to NCA Always been a blast. Been a great one and will definitely see you around. Exile and more fun stuff to come! @SI Wolfy 

Have a good one, see you around! 😀

Another shit start to the year. Sorry to see you going and best of luck in future endeavours

Wolfy man! It's very sad to see you leave us, since I joined the server you have been the furry! (Forgot to put Yankee in the furry section) Hope you do great in whatever crosses your path. Don't be a stranger, do pop up on TS from time to time and come update us on your adventures! (Zac is still a good boi) @SI Wolfy

Honestly actual gutted to see you go mate, Good luck with wherever your future takes you ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, sorry to see you go Wolfy, hopefully see you around!

Wolfy nooooo 😞 this is so sad we have so many good memories from rubber wars at the prison when unmc was around and go kart racing  at 3am in the morning to random medic patrols trying to make you active btw you were right i did fail at making you active again in the nhs 😛  I hope you stay in touch Wolfy and best of luck where ever you go in life my dude ❤️

Sad to see you go mate, hope you do come on now and again. Take care, and keep in touch. 

Log on here for the first time in 4 months to see this 😢
Bye Wolfy, you were a great guy who I always looked up too (and was a bit scared 😉), though I'm not really part of RPUK anymore I'ma still miss you

This one is a hit right in the feels @SI Wolfy - I greatly appreciate the kind words but let it be known that it goes both ways, I hold you in very high esteem and I love the friendship we managed to build on, I will always regard you a friend matey so don't be a stranger!

All the best in your journey and much love sent your way brother ❤️ 

Back