What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

& that's me

ufff

#1 Car Dealer
So, ive been a member of this community closing in on 3 years & have loved every part of it. Over the past year or so ive been struggling with my mental health and haven't been in best frame of mind and in turn have finally decided that I need to take a break & put myself first, it's not a decision that ive taken lightly nor is it one that ideally i'd like to be doing but for the better of my health & well-being I feel like taking a few weeks/months away.

I'd like to thank each and every member of the NHS for making my time progressing through the ranks up to my year as a CST what it was, an absolute blast! Thank you! 

My time in the police I was helped along by some of the best people ive met in my time here, @CC mryan19, @Dodgy Dave, @Gremlin & way to many more to mention, thanks for bearing with me and steering me down the right path.

Everyone in Poseidon for putting up with my moaning & my shouting when thing's didn't go to plan! @Eemil for giving me something to do becoming a flight trainer. 

Special thanks to @Aiden, @CC mryan19, @Stavik, @DCC Greenhalgh 8181, @Dodgy Dave, @Robbie for making a good 8 months of me going through a bunch of shit irl such a laugh, putting up with my down days & helping me through one of the roughest patches of my life ill be forever grateful! ❤️ 

And to everyone else who has had some impact in the fun ive had here in the past few months 

@Felix, @Magic Mike, @Jason, @Jasonhk, @Gray@MCKELVIE, @Drew, @HarleyRose, @Cristi, @Kez, @GREENY & way to many more to list but you know exactly who you are.

& last but definitely not least the Staff Team for keeping the community a place for everyone to enjoy, thank you for allowing me to be a part of the team that makes the community what it is today.

I'll still be around on Teamspeak from time to time and depending how i'm feeling i might venture to playing Arma hence the lost property post. 

Anyway, that's me thanks for all of the fun ❤️ 

Warwick. 

Last edited by a moderator:
From the Leads and the Staff team thank you for what you have done! Even thou we RP everything here, sometimes life comes first.
Hopefully we'll see you again when things become better.

Hadebra ❤️

Well this has made me sad. Think its only fair if you get a statue on FiveM.

Keep in touch mate.  

Wishing you all the best ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Warwick big man, dont be a stranger - we best see you in TS. 

You will be missed a lot 😞 

see you about ❤️ 

Warwick, I also struggled with my mental health in the past and I also took a break away from the community I think it's the best thing to do as you can get stuck being the "online" version of yourself and forget about the real you. Best advice I can give you is speak to someone, I know everyone says that but honestly it really does help. Don't be a stranger hopefully you will get everything sorted so we can play some games soon. All the best mate 

Its sad to see you leave but keep in touch .

Wish you al the best mate.

Good luck with everything mate, life can fucking suck at points but you're doing the right thing putting your state of mind and mental health before a video game. 

Don't be a stranger. ❤️ 

Hope to catch ya soon big man, gonna feel weird without you being around all that much... Definitely gonna need to find ourselves another game to play at some point.

Have a good one you big beaut ❤️

Sad to see you go big man you'll be missed by everyone.hope you pop in ts to have a chat now and then.

Hope you get everything sorted, stay strong.❤️

I can't believe this.. It's been fun big lad, we made a lot of good memories in this community over the years and i'd never thought i'd see the day you leave. Take care Big Man, only a phone call away if you need anything at all, see you soon hopefully ❤️ 

Wasn't expecting to see this. Good luck with everything. We will all miss having you around

Hope to still see you about on TS.

Take it easy bro, big love ❤

Its been fun since way back in the CW days. Take care Kev, I hope things get better for you

Back