What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

& that's me

Haven't always seen eye to eye with you at times, but you're one of the best guys on here. 

All the best.

Stay safe Big man! ❤️ 

You know where I am if you ever need me! 

Bring back the old CW days 😂

Dang Warwick, be a shame to see you go, always a good CST and person when we’ve interacted! Welcome back anytime I’m sure!

Hope you get what you need in real life to sort out whatever’s going on ✌️💜

Have a good one Warwick,

You know where to message me if you need

Take it easy 💗

smh leaving just 2 days into my holiday,  

jk. take your time Warwick, come back when you feel it's the right time, real life always comes first and nothing can really change that

see you around big boi admin 😉 

See you around. I'm always about if you want a chat.

@Warwick! It's sad to see you go my dude, but as others before this have said, life comes first and will always take priority over anything! You were one of the first members of the community I managed to actually connect with and enjoy being around, and if you need anything or a friend to message, I'm only a snapchat message or discord call away ❤️ Stay safe, and remember this community will always be a home for you! 

#VanityForLyf my G. 

Ps. You never know, a pizza might just magically appear at your door again x3 

Will seriously miss you, one of the most genuine people you can meet, take it easy man

Warwick, I'm glad to see this post in the temporary leave section and not the permanent. Real life must come first but Roleplay.co.uk will always be here for when you feel in the right frame of mind to return, you have people here that care for you. Some you may not speak to everyday or even for months at a time, but rest assured they will be there if you need them.

Take all the time you need and remember we are here if you need us. Thank you for everything at the start of GTA project the car scene wouldn't be the same without Kevin Noble.

All the best Warwick, look after yourself, I'm always around if you want a chat or to play some league. 👌

Mate always here for you you know that you have got my number call me any time day or night.

If you fail to call me ill be giving you an 8am wake up call again 😂

seriously Kev keep yeah head up pal stay strong.

Sorry to see this post come Kev but as everyone else has said real life comes first. I'm certain everyone here has your back but if you ever need a to let some steam go just message me. Looking forward to you coming back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back